...been so embarrassed.

Your eyes widened. You were too numb to speak. There stood there. The dreaded Mr. Jeon and his sweet wife with an embarrassed looking Ben and Amy. 

You're doomed for.

Meanwhile, him who was waiting for you gathered that your arrival was delayed. He sighed getting up lazily and calling out your name but you didn't respond. Getting doubtful, he pulled his pants over and walked out only to find you standing like a statue by the door. He rolled his eyes. 

This was the typical Y/n behavior. Dumbness.

"Baby, what happened?" He walked over to you and looked outside. His eyes nearly popped out. "Oh, fuck!" He grunted. 

The embarrassment was at its epitome. 

He was shirtless. You were in his shirt with no pants. Your hair undone. The best way for your parents to find out. He pulled you behind him, knocking you out of your trance, hiding your half naked frame behind him.

The uninvited guests' eyes pierced straight into the uncanny, awkward scene before them. He looked at his father. He looked so unimpressed. He looked at his mother, she seemed completely numb, dumbfound to be precise. He looked at his friends. They seemed equally embarrassed and sorry.

Jungkook's face contorted in helplessness. You could do nothing but hide behind his broad back. "Its all your fault." You mumbled in the right decibel for him to hear. He was in disbelief. You couldn't just wash your hands in a crucial moment like this.

"May we come in?" His dad's rather strict and stern voice broke the very awkward silence. Jungkook nodded rapidly not wanting to make it more worse. They made their way in. "We're sorry." Amy muttered while passing by. "I didn't know they would come." Ben defended. Jungkook had nothing to say. He internally cried out. This is the worse thing that could ever happen. 

"Go wear some clothes now!" His mother's shrill voice sounded up. You didn't waste any more time and rushed into your room. You wanted to dig a whole and disappear forever.

Jungkook followed you into the room, only to see you hurriedly changing clothes. By your movements he knew, you were blasting off at your mind. He exhaled, calming himself down.
"Y/n.." He called out softly but you were so drowned in your thoughts that you didn't even hear him. He held your arm, stopping your rapid movements and made you look at him.

"It's okay." He asserted softly. "No it's not." You kept your hand on your forehead. "I have no idea what I blurted out that day when I came to your home. If somehow it hurt them, I don't know....I don't want to lose you. If they don't like this, then what? It'll all shatter. I-" You were forced to stop speaking when he kissed your lips softly, shortly pulling away.

"The day you came, I got my father back, Y/n. I slept so contentedly that day. I ate with my parents the next day. I didn't hear them fight at all. My dad stayed with me the whole day. Talked things with me that I never thought he would. I shared things with him that I kept hidden for so many years. We talked about my sister. We talked about you..."

"H-Huh?" He cupped your face, placing a tender kiss on your forehead.  "I tell you, it'll be alright. Trust me. And if it doesn't, I'll stay with you no matter what."