...played a stupid game.

"Never Have I Ever.", Jungkook spoke, his eyes still on yours. He cocked his eyebrows and you knew, this wasn't going to end until you play. "Agreed.", your nonchalant voice made him flash a victorious smirk at you. The students started putting tables together, pulling chairs, expressing their excitement on the fact that the free hour wasn't going to be an utter waste.

It is your third year here and you've known him since the first ; You had a crush on him but rumor, his fame, everything takes a toll on you.
"Let's start with the basic ones.", Minji spoke, the supposed IT girl of the campus. Why do everyone happen to be in this class?

"Right.", Ben agreed. Everyone agreed and you had to too.

"Never have I ever...bunked classes."
The freckled hunk from the corner of the table started. Everyone excluding you raised their hands and once again you felt stupid. You sucked your lips looking down at your restless fingers feeling peoples' gaze on you, especially his.
"Never have I ever...watched p-rn"
This time all hands were up. Of course, you were 24, no one would survive peer pressure. You thought it was something to be flushed about but they all looked normal, completely normal.

You knew where this was slowly heading to. You knew, soon this wasn't going to be the tempo of the game. No one would be able to stop their tongues once it gets started.

And there was no way you would expose yourself in front of your rival crush. That's a weird relationship. But that's what it is..!

He sat just opposite you. The table just inches wide, separating you with a small distance. He leaned back. You were staring at him and you knew that. He was right there in front of you, enjoying his day as usual. You will never have a chance. You didn't have any hope but when your crush's around you, just behind you, 9/6, it wasn't very easy to get over with it.

Bro, you don't even match his class!

"Never have I ever...fucked someone."
Woah, that escalated fast. You saw people raise their hands one by one. Giggles and snorts filling up the table. You rolled your eyes, ready to look at the man in front of you, raising his hands proudly that he had fucked each and every hot chick of the campus.

But that wasn't what you saw.

He had a smile on his face. One, which you've never seen before. His eyes were right on yours. His hands were down. Completely down. His dimples were on display. What is he trying to do, or say? Your heartbeats rose without context. Why won't he take his eyes off?

"Bruh that isn't what I wanted to see.", Mia shrugged. Now she's getting way too impatient to get fucked by him but that was the smallest matter of concern. Jungkook's eyes, his face and the pride on his face was the matter of concern. Isn't it weird that the typical heartthrob character in your story didn't have the typical heartthrob characteristics?

Your eyes met his cute ones again. They shifted over yours doing things to you.

And for the first time ever, your first ever crush made your heart flutter.