...been so in love.

╔                                               ╗
Author's Note ;
18+? For The First Time...

╚                                               ╝

Standing in front of the almirah with the headphones on, playing bass boosted lofi music that matched with the rainy weather outside, you looked for a comfortable spaghetti top and shorts to wear.

You were still not over his behavior this morning. You didn't try to talk to him after that. You didn't even try to look at him after that. Even if he didn't have any feelings for you, he might at least consider you as his friend. That was sure. This behavior was clearly a part of his annoying plan to trouble you and this time, you were definitely not going to give in.

Grabbing the clothes you needed, you wore them as quickly as you could so that you could just sleep. You were tired. Mondays were meant for you to be tired. You just stared at the darkness in between your clothes thinking about nothing even though your mind was cluttered just moments ago.

You let out a shrill and sharp yelp as you felt a pair of hands on your waist which slowly touched every part of your stomach. Your heart skipped several beats in fear, making it ache as you elbowed the person hard, ready to shout for help. But the efforts went vain as the person's rough and manly hand covered your mouth, the other hand swiftly taking your headphones away before locking you in the strong grip. Your attacks seemed to make no difference to his posture rather than huffs and puffs.

"Shhh..." He hissed into your ears. It took you a little more than three seconds to process the familiarity of the breathy voice. Your actions slowed down as your eyes widened with realization. "Its me. Jungkook." He whispered with the same deep octave but with a tone that clearly showed, he had his intentions and plans. You calmed down internally but the surroundings still seemed very queer to you. 

You pretended to stop your elbowing and other defense methods for a few seconds so he would loosen his arms that were wrapped around you. Once he did that, you pushed him away, your face expressing the surprise and suppressed anger. "And what are YOU doing HERE?!" You stood glued to the almirah. 

You could see only half of his eyes since his long locks fell over his forehead in beautiful waves. His white shirt was buttoned just up to his chest, leaving it bare open. 

Hanging his head down, he kept his hand on his forehead, making you confused as to what he was about to say or do. He swiftly threw his head back, brushing his hair with his hand. Wow! That was hot! 

Drops of water splattered in all directions. His cute yet extremely handsome smile was revealed. He clearly had intentions!

"Do I need to get permission to get into my girl's apartment?" He stepped forward but you had nowhere to step back. "Oh! Don't be ridiculous, Jeon. GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE!" You scoffed, hiding the rapid throbbing of your heart as the adjacency between the two of you increased. He didn't seem to mind your warnings and raised voice but just kept getting closer with the same carefree attitude plastered on his face.

"Step away!" You yelled, keeping your hands on his chest, ready to push him away but he was faster. He turned you around, pulling you into him, out into the bright light from the darkness of the almirah. His arms around you looked huge when compared to how they normally look, maybe you were smaller. He squeezed you close to him, caging you in the little prison he had made with his arms. "Don't show me that attitude now. I know you know. Tit for tat. That was it, that happened in the morn. I'm sorry."

"Get the fucking hell outta here, Jeon Jungkook!"

You rolled your eyes at him as he stepped even closer. "I know I was being a bit rude-"