[ Jeon Jungkook ]

I woke up this morning, feeling stiff. It was cold. The window seemed to have opened in the wind. I could hear the soft dripping of rainwater outside. Soft and cool, but bright rays of the sun swept through the room. When I opened my eyes, I saw her in front of me. My love.

She was too close to me. In fact, sleeping peacefully right there in my arms. Her cheeks had those light tear marks on them. But her lips, they had curved up into a mysterious smile. She's so beautiful. So pretty. Her hair was messed up, but it fell over her face so beautifully.

The night before...it was beautiful. Unreal. Ethereal. It is true, half of it was our hunger for each other's touch but the other half - it flutters my heart when I think of it. She loves me. She looked me in my eyes and told me, she loves me. I couldn't possibly ask for anything else from her. I made her mine. I won't let her go away. I'll never let her think of anyone else than me, which I know she wouldn't. She's mine, isn't it, dear diary?

I touched her. In all ways possible. In all ways that I had imagined. And I want to do so the rest of my life. I want her to wake up beside me everyday and bless me with her pure, cute face, away from all worries. Peaceful.

She felt cold at night after we almost fell asleep. I made her wear my shirt. And some decisions are really worth it. She looks so pretty in my shirt. The white colour looked more magnificent on her. It looked huge on her. I had thought it isn't possible when I used to read it in the books. The woman looking tiny in a man's shirt is pure fantasy? But it isn't. Man, your lady actually looks small in your shirts and tees. And it's one of the most romantic things you can ever see.

I tucked a few strands of hair behind her ears. I think my nails traced her skin. She woke up. She wiggled. Stretched low-key. I think she didn't realize how we were last night, how we slept last night.

We're really a thing now, diary. Can you believe that!?

'Good morning.' I greeted her. She looked startled. She really didn't know. She looked cute. I still remember her face when she opened her eyes and looked at me. She was flustered. So much. I guess it took her time to recognize my touch. 'Koo, move away.' She whined cutely. She covered her legs more, as if I hadn't seen more of it.

I pulled her closer, she jerked closer. Her face was red. Ears so pink. I held her chin, made her look at me. Her eyes moved everywhere but not my eyes. 'Koo...' She was smiling but she didn't want to show it to me. She was so shy. So tender. 'You make me crazy for you, Y/n.' Oh, I didn't mean to say that. I just couldn't keep it in. I wanted to tease her with something flirty.

She finally looked at me, like she had so many things to say.

Maybe to ask.