[ Jeon Jungkook ]

Guess, this will be my last entry. I'll truly miss you.

You know, I started writing this diary because I had no one to tell my feelings to, open up to. I didn't know whom to trust, whom to confide in. I wanted someone I could believe with closed eyes to tell my feelings to, to tell about Y/n, dad, mom, Hyejin, my friends and any other person.

But now, I have no fears. I've got back my family who will be there with me through anything. I've got Y/n; someone who can be trusted blindly, someone who's safe, someone who's warmth can soothe me.

When Hyejin went away, it all looked so damaged to be mended. I lost everything that I thought I can never lose. But then, I let her into my life, Lim Y/n.

I can't believe it's been an year since I last wrote in you. I've been quite forgetful these days.

All my worries are slowly disappearing. I graduated six months ago. In fact, we graduated six months ago. I got placed in the campus interview. The job's difficult but cool. I wanted to write that day, but somehow it slipped off my mind.

We've been settling down. It's 98% done.

Here's the good news...
We're getting married in two weeks. It's too early, so fast but this is it.

She's going to become Mrs. Lim Y/n.

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook.

She'll walk down the aisle in that supposedly beautiful dress that she has booked. I wasn't allowed into the entourage to choose the wedding dress. Amy and Ben went along with her, dad, and her parents. I was jealous but Ben told me, she looked more than beautiful. I can't wait. It was her 25th birthday two days ago. Her first birthday together with me, my family and hers too.

Dad is too excited. He's been inviting whoever he sees, to the wedding. He says the wedding will be huge but Y/n says she'll need a intimate ceremony after or before the actual function. I agree with her and I've already made plans. With just me and her.

She's becoming more and more beautiful these days.

So this is what love feels like, I guess.

I feel so much things. I feel possessive, sometimes obsessive, jealous, happy, lovely, cared, pampered. I feel like I've been blessed with this beautiful responsibility. I didn't know I was this mature. I've always imagined myself as a childish person. But I realize, she's been bringing out the best of me.

I've started noticing how priceless she is; how mysterious she is, I never seem to get enough of her. Soft and precious.

I'm in love with how it all ends with the two of us by the end of every day even if the day was filled with problems or quarrels sometimes.

Sometimes there have been misunderstandings. Sometimes there have been problems, we don't even talk to each other for a few days. But at the end, either she comes running into my arms or I find myself searching for her embrace to duly fall asleep.

I sometimes feel angry that she talks with her friends more, than giving time to me; I feel like they know more than what I know of her, she has more time to go on excursions and trips with them but not enough time for a date with me.
But then, when she comes back home, she comes directly to me, she mumbles sweet things into my ears thinking I'm asleep, kisses my head, tells me about her day, makes my seemingly unconscious self hug her, falls asleep in my arms.

I remember, she has given her heart only to me. She's mine.

She may talk with anyone, go around with anyone, it's her freedom, her choice but at the end of the day, to my pride, she loves me.

I think that's what it is all about. Love and trust. She has built it tough with me. She promised through her actions that she'll never break those little bricks that made up our safe little home.

I didn't think I'll want it so early, but I genuinely want to have a family with her. A tiny family. I want to have that opportunity to protect her and my cute little babies.

- - - -

I was sitting there in the back verandah. I was staring at Hyejin's grave. It gave me peace. It made me rethink whatever happened to me, calming all my worries and tension away.

I felt her arms slide around me from behind. She's such a baby sometimes. She snuggled closer, digging into the blanket that I was using to cover myself. I didn't consider anything else before pulling her close, making her sit beside me. She had a fresh, dewy smile on her face which lights up the darkest of my days. I couldn't help but kiss her forehead. She closed her eyes and rested her head on my shoulders.

In the front, laid my sister in her peaceful sleep and beside me, sat my beautiful g̶i̶r̶l̶f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶ wife.

I felt so much peace. So much happy. I've almost achieved everything, haven't I?

My parents are happy. Her parents are happy. Y/n's happy and comfortable. Undoubtedly, I'm in the seventh heavens. Noona might be proud if she was here.

I am smiling while writing this. I can imagine her walking down that flowered path with her head bowed down shyly, her cheeks adorned with blush that isn't make up, her lips curved up into a smile that I would die for. I can imagine my teary eyed moms, proud dads, jolly friends and all the guests clapping and cheering for us. I can imagine myself carrying her upstairs on our first night as husband and wife. It's all going to be so special.

And, oh my God!

It all started with a mere game.

A simple game....

Never Have I Ever.

It was a different writing experience for me but I've tried my best! Hope you liked it as much as I loved writing it ♡

My Works Update;
Completed :
1. Cold Skin : Merman J.JK
2. Never Have I Ever : Short College Romance
3. Ikigai : Short Royal Romance

Ongoing :
Unexpected But Mine : Arranged Marriage