...been angry like that.

You sat restlessly in the back bench waiting for him to arrive. It was almost time that the first bell rang. Was he going to be late? That would be most unlikely of him. Even if he would have a piece of bread in his mouth, he'll be on time to class. Or, was he not going to come? Does that mean, everything went wrong?

Questions. Once again. Your mind was cluttered with questions of all sorts.

You looked at the clock. The bell went off. You lost all hope. Maybe you just worsened everything. A heavy weight settled in your heart, so heavy that you could feel it. You started playing with your fingers nervously. You had nothing else to do.

The professor stepped in. The loud noise of all the chairs dragging at once sounded up in the huge room. You half heartedly wished him. All the enthusiasm you had when coming to class today had disappeared like smoke. The teacher started with his usual lectures on how an ideal class should be before the teacher arrives. You had no interest.

Just then, a cheerful figure, huffing and puffing, skidded around the door to stand just in the entrance of the classroom. Your eyes widened in surprise. It was Jungkook. Your heart skipped several beats. He had finally brought back that cute smile that he had before he stopped attending the classes.

He brushed his long, bouncy hair back before looking at the teacher apologetically. "I have no time to waste, Jeon. I would rather let you in than wasting my time on deciding on a punishment for you. Come in." Jungkook bowed several times, scratching his nape. "I'm sorry. And thank you, sir." He said before smiling at his friend from there.

You glanced around. Everyone had happy smiles on their faces. Most of them looked extremely thrilled to see him. You looked back at him. He was still looking at his group of friends as he walked inside. He did look at you and you smiled at him as you hoped he would come and sit beside you in the seat you had reserved for him. But he immediately rolled his eyes away, getting himself a seat beside one of his friends. Your smiled curved down. That wasn't what you had expected.

You turned away from him as he wasn't looking at you at all. He looked like he was avoiding you. You couldn't be more disturbed. Over the course of the entire period, you could hear chattering from their benches. You thought he would talk to you but he didn't. What was happening?

。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆

Recess.
The time you've been waiting for.
If he doesn't want to talk to you, you will talk to him. Decisions were made.

You saw him by his locker, arranging his books and other things. Relaxing yourself with a regulated breathing exercise, you walked towards him and stood at very little distance near him. He didn't care to look at you though you were sure he was aware of your presence.

"Jungkook?" You called out, only to get a small ignorant hum from him. Knowing he was trying to avoid your efforts, you decided it was wiser to get into the point without making much circles off it. "D-Did you really mean what you told me?"

You waited for a proper answer from him but you just got a blank stare. "What did I tell you?" He looked genuinely confused. Getting only silence from you, he spoke, "If you have nothing to say...I'll just leave. I've already wasted a lot of time."

You looked at him in disbelief as he started walking away, expressing a hurtful uninterest in talking to you. "Don't play with me." You held his hands. You heard him groan slightly as he turned around. "I've really learnt a lesson by playing with you once. I don't wanna go through all that again. I just don't wanna talk to you, about anything." You heart skipped beats. Not happy beats, slow melancholic ones.

"Jungkook....I'm really sorry. I didn't mean what I did. That's why I came to your house. To apologize. I'm so sorry. Please tell me the truth. You're just acting right? You meant what you said right?"

"I don't know what you're talking about. Thanks for coming to my house by the way."

That was sarcastic. It hurt you. The anger was visible in your face. You didn't know what he was thinking but you knew what he was doing. World-class acting.

He could see your eyes getting moist - telling him you were angry and hurt but...

"Fine. Don't talk. I hate you. Like always."

You immediately walked away.

There was a teasing smile on his face as he watched you. His heart fluttered uncontrollably at the way you were so desperate to hear him say those words again. At least, imply the meaning again. It was his little plan. Not to hurt you, just to have fun. 

His senses floated over cloud nine. The desperation in your voice to make him look at you, it was everything that he wanted. He knew, you meant everything that you told him. He wouldn't ask for anything more. He got his dad back, he got you, he got his family.

He had other plans by the way. To make you happy after all this drama. It was dangerous. But he wanted to make those moments special for you and him. Its not like other plans. This is kind of colorful?