...been so sure.

Silence filled the room. 

Your heart started racing.

Your head hurt.

What if you were just being delulu? What if his eyes meant something entirely different? What if he thinks you're too frumpy for him? What if it was actually, his games?

Gathering all of your courage you looked down at him and slowly took your hands away. 

His eyes were closed. His sweet face adorned with the most peaceful expression. Dried tears were visible on his cheeks but the blush outdid the negativity. There was a pout on his lips. He held unto your hoodie like his life depended on it. He was just the size of your body. He looked cute and little. He was calm. He breathed normal. He was fast asleep.

You tittered. To cry or laugh? This is so stupid.

After what seemed like an eternity when you finally mustered what it takes to confess, the man you loved slept in your arms like the smallest of babies.

You stayed like that for a while, admiring his face. He had been hiding so much behind the façade of this handsome face and you didn't even know. You hoped you helped. Or at least, helped reduce the pain he felt. You were sure that you still had to talk to his parents. 

Your eyes fell on the picture of a girl on his pin-board. 'Rest well, sissie' was written on the little polaroid with a red marker. It took you a while but you understood, she was gone forever and there was nothing you could do.

His soft snoring interrupted your thoughts. You knew he hadn't slept like this for a while. You helped him sleep. You were contented. You looked at the time. Almost an hour had passed and you didn't even realize. You took a deep breathe and gently moved him away from the door, towards the bean bag.

You laid his head on the bean-bag and walked up to the almirah, taking out a fresh blanket. You covered him with it. He tempted you so much, you couldn't hold back anymore. You gently placed a long kiss on his forehead and looked at his lips. 

A little kiss won't hurt, right? Without his permission? Yeah or Nah?

You took a deep breathe and held his chin lightly and placed a soft but slow peck on his petal like lips. It was supposed to be your first kiss, but you let go off this chance. The first kiss, if it is him, it should be with his conscious self. It was without his knowledge but it still fluttered your heart at an insane rate, your stomach somersaulting. "Sleep well, Koo..."

You smiled at him a last time, grabbed your bag and made your way out of the room.

You had just closed the door behind you when you heard a deep, old, male voice. "Lim Y/n?" You immediately recognized the tone, the same one that you had heard at the college. You turned to face him. He still had that cold expression on his face. Behind him stood Jungkook's mother with an apologetic look on her face.

"I need to have a talk with you." He announced. You nodded, breathing to calm yourself down. You gave him a confident smile and spoke, "I came here to talk with you in the first place, uncle." He raised his eyebrows. Your attitude hit him like a wave, a strange sense of familiarity seeping in.

He walked towards the hall without anymore words and got seated in the couch and motioned you to sit too. You bowed and sat forth him. He smiled at you, this time it wasn't cold or fake, it was welcoming and hospitable. "Tea, coffee or cool drinks?" He asked like any other normal person. Maybe he isn't as monstrous as he looked in the first impression.

"Just water." You replied, replicating the same aura. The lady that stood by him immediately walked towards the kitchen. "I heard you were the girl that he messed with that day?" Your eyebrows contorted as you shook your head. You weren't worried about the consequences. Even though your heart was racing, you had to speak. You had other strategies to talk to him when you decided to come here but there was no more time, now. Just talk.

"It wasn't his fault, uncle. Not even a percent. He did nothing to me. We were just talking. Mrs. Lara saw us and I made one of the worst mistakes that I could ever do. I lied. He did nothing. He wasn't supposed to be punished. I know this is completely wrong and caused a lot of misunderstandings but I am really sorry for what I did. He doesn't deserve all this...I am so sorry, uncle....please forgive me..."

You fall quiet for a few seconds, not meeting his eyes but then started speaking again.

"He's so precious. He does everything he can to make you proud. He wants to feel you love him. He loves you a lot. I know you might have your reasons but...it's just that your ways hurt him. I'm not saying you're wrong. You just want the best for him but to what I've understood, he wants you to know what he wants off you, uncle...

...Maybe yes, he may have done something that disappointed you but uncle, he did that because he wanted to something for himself, on his own, for you, right?"

You paused your uncontrolled talking. Your eyes were fixated at the carpeted floor. Your intentions wasn't to insult the elder people in front of you. You just wanted to convey Jungkook's unsaid feelings to his parents.

You were forced to stop when you saw him show his hand to you, wanting you to stop. You couldn't understand what he was thinking or if your words affected him in a wrong way. He just looked at you simply. His eyes calm and serene.

"Take Ms. Y/n back to her residence before dark. Safely.", he spoke to someone. The sudden behavioral change in his dad scared you. Did I make it worse?

He just stood up, bowed a little and made his way upstairs. Jungkook's mother watched him for a while before looking at you with the same look and following him. You couldn't understand what was going on. An unknown lady came forth, escorting you out into the garage and towards a limo.

Your mind was too cluttered to think of denying the offer. You just moved according to their will. What'll happen now? Did I hurt them?

Did you do the right thing?