...been so close to him.

"Umm...I need to go.", you excused, pressurized under the intense gaze of his. His lips parted to let out words but he didn't speak and just receded into his chair. Nobody seemed to bother. They were playing for Jungkook after all. 

Making your way through the clutter of tables and chairs, you made your way outside into the empty corridor, noised up by your class. As you walked away from the class and the sounds became fainter and fainter, the thoughts in your head became stronger and stronger. Thoughts? Entirely Jeon Jungkook. 

You breathed out heavily as you stopped by the open corridor to the yard outside. His eyes did things to you that you never thought you would succumb to. You didn't want to accept, but your heart took things the other way. You shouldn't let this crush spark up into flames. It would be difficult to let go if it happens that way.

You sighed. Once again you had nothing to do. You were just over-reacting. He just looked at you. He has eyes. He looks at everyone. You're no one special. It would be the most stupid thing to do if you had already assumed things like that because it was never going to happen.

"I fuck people, huh?", the deep voice disturbed your thoughts. It didn't take you long to recognize the unreal softness of the manly voice. His presence was so close to you that you were in utter surprise - you didn't even realize that he had came by. He stepped closer as you scanned his face without blinking your eyes. This was the first time you were so close to him. He looked even beautiful. Those cute eyes, the pretty nose, his light scars, those moles. He looked like someone out of a fairytale.

His hands brushed against yours, his eyes had entrapped yours taking you into a weird reverie. You could feel his breathe over your face soon after. 

"I hope to change that idea of yours, Lim Y/n, coz it can't stay like that."