Chapter-3

She arrived at the lobby and walked to the elevator.

She thinks "The devil sugar daddy must be seated in the center and will make fun of me and he will not tolerate any mistake. He will not miss a chance "
ohhh it's making me furious...

"oh gosh f**king hate him." -she spells it a little loudly.

In the back, Seung Cheol is coming
He heard this ( in his mind she is cursing)

"Yeah, what are you??? aah, my ears you are so weird "

"Sorry for that" I will not repeat"

"Anyways but don't repeat this in the company"

"Sorry sir" (grinned her teeth)

The lift opens (ting)

"Sir please get in" (fake smile)

"Ah you can get in too"

"Ok sir, we are going to the same room, so we can go together right?"

"Yes -" he replied and tells to get in fast
They arrived at the seminar hall.

Everyone was surprised by seeing them together.

Seungcheol breaks the ice and tells---
"Everyone, let's begin the meeting and see our great manager's ideas" (sarcastically)

She thoughts he is weird and never thought of her once favorite idol group's leader becoming this strange and childish.

"cold-hearted devil"- she murmured.

The one side that no one knows...

He can't face any difficulties and is drawn to his faults more than his charms.
He hates to show his weaknesses but he's very fragile inside.
He tries to present himself strongly, but in reality, he is someone who's easily moved to tears.
She never knew about this.......and never gonna know this side of him...he hate this fragility. Wants to be a stronger person mentally.
Even though she used to love their music but did not personally know them.

Nara switch on the projector and she started the presentation.

Good morning everyone,
today our team gonna present the details of our new and first debut project.

First of all, here there are 3 trainees and we recruited 3 today and a total of 6 trainees but we need more, our target is to make 50 for the audition and 20 or more trainees under our company.
Then we will train them much more differently than any other company.
The way is to treat them nicely and give them full access and prepare them to face the people in front of them.

And the 20trainees, half of them will be boys.
(her eyes meet with Seung Cheol and quickly turned away)

We will evaluate them with a mentor - 5trainees per 1mentor, the mentor record the full activities of the trainees and their mental health, and give them counseling or bits of advice to overcome their hardships.
If they have an anxiety disorder or any other mental illness we can detect that and cure it accordingly.

(He likes the idea because if there is someone with them to guide and protect them, it will be a great way to reduce some pressure, at the time of his anxiety problem his members took action)

She continued
The mentor needs to be aware of all the details of the trainees under them including family background. They help them to grow to be a new individual and be responsible for their actions.
And the trainees will be taught to edit, broadcast, produce, compose, etc.
The company needs to provide for these and please add some mentors, vocal teachers, choreographers, and composers.
We will continue to help the company to recruit more trainees and identify their potential.
Thank you.

Min-young speaks after her presentation
"if anyone has any complaints about these, raise your hands"

Seung Cheol likes the whole idea but needs to defend her so he raises his hands...

__________ ______________ ______________
Continue....