chapter 8

Move on to the program...
In the program, he is a judge and evaluates them along with his members Hoshi, dino, and seungKwan. It will probably change when someone is available he will call them.
First, these are the lineup for the main producers.
Next are the tutors who evaluate them through meet-and-greet programs.
They have special mentors and personal trainers telling about their experiences with them. He is pretty busy and she too...

With these arrangements, he is busy.
after 2-3 months of avoiding not so avoiding but it's happening by their schedules.

One day at the company.

dino, Hoshi, and Jeong han are with him for some hangout and dino&hoshi dedicate some choreography.

Jeonghan visited there after a long time.
He started talking to him
"Coupsyaah let's take that elevator seems like this is not coming down"

pointing at the elevator in front of them.
So they moved to the next side.
At that time he knew he was f**ked up...
He asked jeonghan
"Jeonghaanaa what time is it now?"
"It's 7:35 in the evening" - looking at his phone

"Oh, it's time to off work." He exclaimed

Checking on the phone he saw her message.

"I am taking the second elevator."
He reads it. If they see us fighting it's an end they will ship us...(frustrated feeling)

at the time Hoshi is at the front of the elevator...
The elevator opens 👐
He saw June in front of Hoshi.
Hoshi greeted her.

Meanwhile, seungcheol sent her a message.
____Sorry, the other one is full...don't be violent I am with my members___

Katalk...katalk...
She looks at it and understands that he sends her a message.

Jeonghan comes there.
And Seungcheol introduced her as his new AR.

She smiled and greeted them.
After this Jeonghan said

"Oh, you are great, it's a pleasure to meet you" he offers his hand.

They shake their hands.
"Yeah, Coupsyaah, why don't you introduce us!? "
Hearing this dino support Jeong Han.

"Haa...there is no need! " he tells

Why!? Hoshi interrupted.

Hearing this she enunciates...

"It's not needed, I know who you are... Who doesn't know seventeen? I like your dance pointing at the dino and Hoshi. And she makes the horanghe...Hoshi chuckled and was utterly happy.

Nothing for me? Jeonghan interrupted.

Aah 1004 she replied...

"kkekkeeke" they all laughed hard.

Seeing this
Seungcheol is jealous.
And thinks she even knows 1004...
And tell them to go quickly as the elevator opens.

"Dinoyaa let's go." He said while opening the elevator.

They waved at her and entered the elevator.

Jeonghan speaks to scoups

"She is so promising, you are fortunate to have her. I heard your project group introduction from woozi it's a great plan.
No one can do this even though working in this industry for a long time."

Dino agrees with him with thumbs up.
Seungcheol is getting jealous more. (For God knows why)
He makes a weird expression.

Seeing this Hoshi asks him.

"Hyung you don't like her"?!

" Why would I? " he hissed

"Coupsyaah I think you should think more"

"Haa why are you all like this she is not that good, her attitude is not good, concepts are good."

"Hyung you know her personally - dino asks"

Do you even have her number!? - Hoshi raised his eyebrows and questioned him.

"Yes, of course, we are colleagues " he answered back with his grinned teeth.

"Haha that's funny" Jeong han teases him.

"Hyung let me tell you if your company wants to be huge you have to be nice to your employees. Dino said to him with his hands around his shoulder.

"Ohh everyone stop, enough is enough at least we have a working relationship what do you need to be more? "

"It's for everyone, other than June ssi how many employees have your number? - Jeong Han questioned

Scoups is sulking - " yeah it's because....whatever it's not gonna finish let's head to my office. Gaja.

They were headed to the office

June's POV
On the way to her car, June looks at the phone for a message that her chairman has sent.

____Sorry, the other one is full...don't be violent I am with my members___
she reads it...and makes a angrier face

"Violent"
Am I mental or something?
Seeing this she replied

---am not mental hope you understand---

He reads it and not replied because he is with members.

The day ends without any chaos.
The next day she urgently needed to go to the main office(the CEO's office) so she takes the 1st elevator after the auditions on the first floor(auditions are still going on they need more trainees)
She entered the elevator and closed it there was no one to enter suddenly someone comes there she opens it after seeing it...
She awed by see him and got speechless
It's none other than Joshua straight from LA and attending the program for supporting scoups.
He seemed somewhat surprised...
She asked him
"Hello Joshua you remember me?"

Ohh...June, it's you, right? annyeong... it's been a while. " -he chuckled and hugged her she hugged back

Flashback...Flashback...