chapter 7

They arrived at the floor.

Ah he asked her to come to his cabin within 10 minutes (he wants her to listen to his tracks and needs her opinion too)

She is annoyed and goes to her cabin and throws her bag into the corner.

"Ooh... Why is all happening to me?? What he wants this time, getting mad and shouting out. "

He messages her
"Come quickly... "

The f**king devil wants to see me (poker face)

Reached his front of the cabin
Once again cursed and knock on the door( knock...knockin' on heaven's door -Vernon it's not heaven it's hell)

Yes, come in...sit down

What do you want sir? (polietly)

"Oh...goosebumps...is that you? Why are you acting now? "

"Sir(controlling her anger) please tell me what you want me to do. "

"Aah...wait... It is the tracks that are selected for the title, tell me what you think. Aaarasso? "

She was impressed by this and never think of it. She smiled without knowing and said
"Yes, sir, I give you feedback."

"Oh..you smiled? Do you even know how to smile?"-he teased her

"Yes, sir, it depends upon the person you are dealing with!"

"You are aiming at me?" He playfully said

"No sir, why would I?? You are a legend for targeting and aiming right? "

"He didn't understand what she is saying and told her to get out."

She moved to her cabin and listens to the songs.

She liked the two title tracks. But track 4 more.
So she texted him

-----Sir, I like track 4 more, it's a refreshing concept and the lyrics are so refreshing. Overall it's a great song. Because our program is different from other production programs. I think it would be more applicable. ------

Clinging...scoups phone vibrated
The message has come.
He picked up the phone and smiled.
After reading it he giggled.
Seeing this his manager entered the room. And he asked

"Yaahhh seungcheolaah you smiled__kekeekekke"

"Aniya Hyung"

"Who got you to smile like that? " with a curious face he leaned toward his phone that was in his hand.

He quickly takes away from his sight.

"Kekkekeeekke you never got to see that he tease him back and off the phone."

"You are getting suspicious these days, I will find who you are dating kekekekeekeekkwwee...

"Hyung it's not like that don't do that "

"Ok ok" (suspicious look)

"I smiled looking at our mansae mv...kekkekeke it's so funny 😄"

"You got a girl in that"

"It's not that it's so funny.

"Oh, you wanna date now!?"

"Hyung"(sulked)

" ok let's go"

"Where!?"

"Producing room"

Go to the studio and announced the title as track 4, and he became very happy.
So he smiles at everyone in the company and all are mostly in awe.

They are seeing their chairman smiling...
For someone, it's their first time
For someone, it's a rare thing.
All employees are said in one word
When he smiles his dimples make that even prettier. The child-like smile. He is so handsome and cute when he smiles.
Someone said that she used to be a kpop fan, multi stan and one of her bias groups was seventeen. So she says that he is always caring and sweet towards his members.

Ok let's move on to June's POV

He smiled at her on the way to his office.
She smiled without knowing.

"What happened to me?"
"Why do I smile!?"
"It's a common thing when someone smiles at you, you smile back," she mumbled and goes back to her cabin.

He moves to his room and sits there.
They (June and coups) were quite busy with their schedules while preparing for the debut program.
So they message each other for avoiding themselves and he obeys her rules because he is immersed in the work. There is no time for jokes and pranks.

Days are passed...