Chapter 30

This did notice by min young and Nara...

Min-young: why did he act so hard?

Nara: I don't think he is acting, you are also like this when our marriage got announced...By the way, do they all know about them?

"yes, the news is public and shared by media outlets, for us no news but still shared by my father to the employees in katalk. "

Nara: oh I see...I think we should watch them...

Min: I think too...am gonna ask her what's with the sudden acting...

After lunch min young called her to the cabin " hey June are you ok to marry him? " he asked in a worrying tone.

"it's not ok...am holding it " she answered suppressing her feelings.

" Why!? " he curiously asked

"he is acting so much...but it's only for 1 year." She said while smiling and reminds the cafeteria hug.

"Can you bear it? "

" of course, I can, he is not that hard to handle..." June answered confidently.

"I saw it at the cafeteria, you two were this close," he asked in annoyance.

" that's only for the public...by the way are you moving Nara to your house?"

" not yet, why!?" Ge frowned

"I think we will be neighbors soon, my father is urging me to go with him even before marriage since we want to know each other!! Unlike you two."

"oh I see, welcome to our place then..."

June's phone rings suddenly...I" gotta go min youngaahh." she said looking at her phone.

"Ok..." He moves to his work as June leave from there.

Calling shua Oppa she smiled

" June hello...are you alright? " worrying face

" yes, I am...why Oppa? "

"You know marriage is so hard right? "

Nae Oppa... But I can manage it... it's only for... ( that time she remembers seung cheol said don't tell anyone, except in min young or Ginny your close don't tell my boys, because they might be upset because I can't have a love life) she paused

" June are you there?? It's only for what? Only for business?" His voice raised in anger.

"No, Oppa it's only for us that's what I am saying" she makes up

"I wanted to tell you something, you know Seungcheol and I are like more than friends all SVT are families so you need to know this, he sometimes acts so cold and hot-tempered guy you have ever seen. most of the time he is childish and unpredictable. And I need you to understand that...please consider that and I will, sorry we will wish you two the best" he tells them as a family member as well as a brother to her.

"I know Oppa, I will consider that " she feels guilty for lying to the gentleman.

"Ok, let us see sometimes and don't do everything that he says...ok if he bothers you tell me or tell any of our boys we will do whatever you want..." He chuckled

"Ok, Oppa I think we want to understand more about each other, am planning to relocate to his house from next week"

" wow that's crazy even before marriage"

" That's the order from authority"

"Ok see you later and please take care of him, he is very cute and generous you know what am saying. "

" yes am heading to his office, see you later Oppa"

She arrived at the door Knock knock...
The manager is there...
"Annyeong...Oppa" she greets him.

"Ah..annyeong, you must be here for Seung cheol, right, he is coming, please wait"

"Ok, Oppa" she sat on the couch while looking at the phone...but the manager talked to her

Junmo: sorry to disturb you, but can I ask you something?

June": of course, you can

" ok, do you know seungcheol's personality, please understand him and take good care of him...after all these years I know how many relationships he had and know how it all ends...so I wanted this eternal... " He said in one breath and looked at her.

June answered in guilt" I know Oppa, I will manage and stay by his side..."

Lie...lie...she struggled in her mind never mind, please go through this June you gonna alright she patted her chest.

" I know, you can handle him, you are a good girl, and he will no matter what stay by your side, otherwise he never gonna agree on this..." The manager said in extreme happiness

"you are saying?" She frowned

" he will not agree with his father that much, he set him up multiple times before but all he rejects, and one ended up engaged but he calls off the engagement a day before. "

"I see, this time we have no choice. "

"you think so, but am not, he like you somewhere in his heart he is holding it back..." He said.

She smiled back not knowing what to respond.

(Bgm domino)
Falling over in order
This feeling nobody knows
I fall over in one hit like a domino
Fall over like a domino

Continueee