Chapter 20

The cars were scoups and June was seated.

June turns to coups.
"Thank you for speaking for me..."

"Oh you know, I am like this, am Choi Seungcheol ..." he said shrugging with his no-big deal face.

"Oh narcissistic " she chuckled

"By the way do you want to come to the airport?" He asked looking at her curiously.

"Why I?" She frowned

" oh, it's late since his arrival time is in 1 hour if we are going to the company we can't pick him up, probably he needs to wait, I don't want to make him wait there," he said in one breath.

"Oh ok,  then I will come, and can you drop me at the office when we back? " she looked at him like a puppy.

"Members first ladies second" he chuckled

"You know these types of lame jokes? " she chuckled 

"Let's go, otherwise we gonna fight it's not good minghao doesn't like to fight he might go back to China for the next flight"
He said looking in the rearview mirror.

"I know, he didn't like to fight and he is one of the calmest members" she spill the tea.

"how do you know!? by the way, I wanted to ask you how you know horanghe, 1004, and all other things?" Asked with a curious face and looked at her.

" I used to look up these," she said softly and asked, "Is he alone?"

"Am not sure, he may be coming with his girlfriend " he said while looking at the road.

"he has one? " she frowned

"You don't know? She is an actress in China and they are like 3-4 yrs together"
He said.

"Aah, good for him...how many of the seventeen members are dating now?
Her fangirling is coming back and asking casually to him forgetting the fact that he is seventeen's, general leader.

" what will you do if you know," he asked her to tease her.

Pretty much embarrassed June looked out the window and hit her head with her hand. Scoups laughed seeing her cute act.

"Why are you laughing...coups? "She asked slightly annoyed yet playfully.

"Coups?! Ah, nothing do you want to know how many are dating?" He was surprised by calling him coups but still shrugged it off

"Am just curious I used to look up these...don't you understand? "She decided to spill her fangirl moments.

"Ok, first tell me why did you stop looking at these? And when you started liking seventeen"

"It's obvious don't you see my father there, he is the one who controls and does everything for me, he is just overflowing with money and provides everything but not what I want...you know it's rather complicated and I was a fan of seventeen 2016-17, I guess" she thinned her lips and look away

He nodded

"Why nodded only tell me about the members..." She acted like a fan girl now.

"Don't you know about shua, since you two seem pretty close? " he said with a little jealousy

" he is a gentleman, I think he is dating but I don't see him for years, and now am seeing him, how can I ask him who are you dating? is that fair?" She asked back.

"Oh you know shua, that much longer? "
He frowned

"Yes, why? "She looks at him

"Nothing, just because "he desperately needs to ask them about their relationship but he does not know how to ask.

"Then tell me about others " she turned her head to him.

"Ok, let me tell you but am not gonna tell you who they are dating, okay?" She nodded at him.

"Dk, Hoshi, and Joshua are not dating single fellas. Dino, jun, and seungkwan have someone that they like, like flings probably dating now or never. Mingyu, you did see her the other day they are in a relationship since the last year. (She nodded)Then Vernon and minghao are already in a long time relationship like 3-4 yrs, true love dudes.
Jeonghan may get engaged this year...
Woozi is not going out of his produce room so he is in an on-and-off relationship for the past few years.
As for wonwoo, he is in a love-hate relationship..." he stopped as he parks his car at the airport.

"What about you? "
She asked that at the same time they arrived at the airport...He doesn't answer it and goes towards the arrival side...

There comes minghao and his girl ___
They are watching coups and June coming towards them...The moment she saw minghao's girl she tells.

"She is damn pretty" scoups chuckled as he heard June's comment.

Hao and girl....❤

❤