Chapter 45

"it's complicated."

"why it's complicated June, can't you tell your, husband," he asked looking at her, she is avoiding his gaze

"yeah,... it's just freakin' and I don't know what's going on with him... it's just bullshit." June said

"so you are not telling me, huh?" he makes her face him by moving her chin

"ok, I will, he is my........ ex," she said

"Oh, I see, the last one and the only one you have dated?" he smirked annoyingly

"how do you know that?" she asked

"I came to know that, it's not the scene here...and why he is all acting weird."

"I don't know why he is acting up, I leave him without saying a word and I just hate him. That's all" she raged in anger her eyes turned red and tears flowing

"why the hell you are acting like that? You are bottling up...cool down and act normal," he said

"you are like him and I won't believe you, am normal and am not a freak. You boys are disgusting," she spoke out and walked past him

"June, stop comparing, all are not the same..." he  follows her

"I have dated before, but never gonna compare you with another." he continued

"are we dating? No, we don't love each other and I know you hate me choi Seung Cheol, I know everyone is hating me ."
She cried and threw some pillows at him acting like she is abnormal.

"I never hate you, I did in the past, just calm down, and am here. Am not him" he runs to her.

"how can I trust you, he leaves me and he didn't come when I needed him the most. Everyone leaves me. Everyone, no one is with me and you are leaving too...I need ginny." she sobbed

"Don't worry, I am not him. Just remember."

She cried hard and sits on the ground legs crossed. He comes there and sits with her.
Tried to lift her to bed. She lost consciousness...She fainted there. And he carried her to the hospital.

He called ginny.

Sc: hey ginn something happened to her come to the hospital.

Ginny: I gotta go.

After a few times, ginny has come there.
"Hey, what happens?"

"ginny (he cries) I don't know what happened, I just told her to calm down. Then she says all boys are the same...I don't know, (he is sobbing) please tell me what is going on with her. ?"

"This is just her feeling, don't take it to heart. I just can't explain what is what and why is she like this..."

"is it because of that one? Steve her ex?"

"Did she tells that?"
He nodded...

"I will tell you, no matter what don't tell this her parents."

He nodded multiple times. then she continued

"Ok, he was her bf at that time, in our 9th grade and it's kinda on & off relationship... it lasted until my senior year of our college. I was there but you know we are different majors so probably have different schedules and so on, so she gotta happy that she gets a new bf. He is not ordinary, he is so popular, but despite that, he fell for her, he is nice and kind and..."

"is that him, kind? then why doesn't she trust him? And?" scoups raised many questions

"Just wait, he's kinda bad too, always with his weed friends and hanging out with them...In 9th&10th grade, they are in a good relationship but it was all cut off by our teacher that she had dropped her grades and called her parents, so it's become off, then at the senior year of our high school they get back together, she is madly in love with him. He was always her comfort zone.

"did they break up?" he asked curiously

"yes, sometimes he ghosts her, and goes with his weed dudes, he lies to her. And she makes up a plan to meet that he never comes...he just had some lame excuses...we know at that time he had some financial issues...but he never opens up to her and doesn't tell her everything, he just ghosts her, and by our 2nd year, he drops out our college and does some other stuff. She again feels lonely, her grade drops, and her dad calls...her dad always needs good grades, that's all matters to him. She has trust issues. She just can't be around boys that much and doesn't have friends.

Sc: I know that. You are her only friend.

Ginny continued
"but, I can't be with her at that time ...after so much ghosting she kinda gives up on calling and texting...but some bullies are going on around that time, and also there was a rumor that he left college because they had broken up... Bullies take their time to pick on her and treat her like trash...I didn't know all this until one day she called me to come to the dungeon, the basement at our college, bullies had severely injured her... The 1st one she called was him, Steve, that b*****d he doesn't pick up his phone. Then she never calls him and she then works hard and forgets him, I think she is not over it.
It's been a while since I've seen her like this...after that incident 3-4 months, she had been like this... I miss that lively June. She is now always up to work and obeys her dad. she is afraid" ginny wiped out her tears...

He cried of course...

"I am gonna help her to believe everyone is not the same. at least I can make her trust me," he said to ginny

Continue...