Chapter 32

Her eyes wide opened and asked ginny
"What did he say?"

Ginn: just try to understand his feeling for you!! That is shua's advice to him.
S
June: Is he ready to understand me? (she can't believe)

Ginn: yes, so you too, maybe he is ok with you, make it your last, he is hella caring I know he did many for you now.

June: yes, am ready to understand him, and also let's cut it here... it's not gonna work, I don't want to be in love. Just leave it. It's for a year. (she shrugged off)

Ginn: I don't want to. I want to make sure you are happy.

June: I know you are all worried about us.
But I don't think of him as a partner.

Ginny: then try not to fight with him at least be a good friend to him...and keep the good company after you two divorce...

June: I will try my best, you know I have only one experience in dating, it's not that a good one, I ended up having trust issues, you are my only best friend and you know me well, right?

Ginny: I know, you have some daddy issues too.

June: then how can I accept him as my partner, I can't stand him that much, in the case of min young and Joshua Oppa too. these are the boys I have good company and they are too nice gentlemen...

Ginny: I know all that(concerned face) try to be a good friend to him.

June:shua Oppa is coming...

Joshua is entering there...
"What are you girls talking about" he smiled looking at them

"nothing Oppa, she is worried about me, going to his apartment," June said

"He is not that awful, you girls don't know him, he doesn't do anything weird to you, he is not that kind of man. better you two understand. Shua scolds them." shua tells the girls

"It's not that Oppa" June struggled to answer

"don't be like that, he is my buddy after all" he just warned them

"Oppa we know, but do you know they all always ended up fighting each other..."
Ginny said to him

"I know two stubborn, lazy asses..." Joshua snickered

"Exactly, that is what am saying, I am concerned about their love life." ginny chuckled

"I see, you know, Seungcheol understands everything he may look like that, but inside him, there is a child who is afraid of everything that's why even though we aged this much, he keeps his strong behavior and shows off, and didn't want to know others that he is fragile. "
Shua said looking for her understanding.

"yes, I will try..." she feels guilty about the nice people surrounding us. She felt heavy in her heart.

Questions keep haunting her

"Why did he accept the one-year deal? "

" what if he is going through a hard time because of me?"

"What if he is tired and sick of me roasting all the time? "

"What if we are not able to speak after 1 year?"
Tensed about this she hadn't slept that much...

the next day she run to the company after being late... Her eyes were puffy... She wants to leave early today and wants to see Seungcheol too wants move stuff to his apartment. She goes first to her teammate and studied her schedule and needs to skip some...

She decided to tell them that she is moving into his house.

"Aah, Jae shim(one teammate) I wanted you to cover my schedule, it's now Saturday so is no meeting outside our company so afternoon I will be free, and in the girl's training section you need to handle it," she said to her

Jae: of course, where are you going? Are you sick? Your eyes are so puffy, did you cry? She asked concerned

June: no I didn't cry, I just packed my bags yesterday, so I barely slept.

Jae: are you leaving out of your apartment?

June: yes, I am leaving this noon and relocating to another one.

Jae: is anyone coming with you? Or else we gonna help you.

June: ah thanks, but am moving to seungcheol's house so he will come, and also he gonna be upset if someone enters his house.

Jae: ahh I see, then congrats on moving... I wish you a happy life with him. (she chuckled)

June: thank you, is there anything, am off to see Seungcheol...

Jae: no, you can go I can manage.

She goes from there...

Continue...