chapter 12

After a long day, he is with his members...straight to shua's house, they are all about to hit their tolerance with alcohol.
He comes there and joins them and recalls their trainee days and the time they spent together....the 13 of them...they miss the most and the family they had kept for more than 15 years...

Until they reached the bottom they slept together... It was the weekend and they all had no work...

Evening 3 '0' clock...
They all said bye to shua and goes to their respective houses.
Scoups the last one to go he greeted him.
While greeting Joshua asked

"Did you know how did June go back yesterday? "

He answered with no interest
"Yeah, actually I dropped her off "

Hearing this shua sighed in relief
"Oh I worried for nothing, thanks yeah coups"

He didn't mind much but thought "did they become this close!?"

Coups reached his house and a heavy headache had caught...he sighed and drifts to the bed and take a deep nap...

The day after tomorrow,
She was constantly immersed in her thoughts because her scrupulous boss had cared for her.
She abruptly woke up from her thoughts while one of the staff interrupted her to sign the documents.

At last the final day for the project... The members of his new group were announced today...
He was very happy and smiling constantly to everyone... They are all happy to see him happy...

At last, the show started live...

The MC started to speak...

"Let's welcome our guests today
Starting from kpop professor Mr.boo and our great mentors straight from china. Minghao and jun...welcome once again and please look forward to the trainees...last but not least our Chairman and leader of the legendary group SVT Choi seungcheol welcome..." Paused and looked at the staff
And all of the staff members are welcome to let's dive in."

The AR members..PR members and all other staff were looking at the boys proudly...
After 2 or 3 powerful performances and vocal rap and also a skit...and the time arrived for the announcement of the lineup...

"the lineup is based on 60% of votes and 40% on the mentor's judgment...MC continues to speak.
The book of revelation is at the peak rating for the last episode getting no.1 for the variety shows in the country...
The show started with 20trainees and now it's 13members...how many members are on the debut lineup!? It's revealing now..."

All the eyes are on the screen a number is listed as 7, 7️⃣ members will be in the group mc cheered...and pulled the card that is the list of a lineup...it was announced.
The day his first boy group members debuted...
7 boys standing on the debut line...
The show finished and the fans and their family cheered for them all...

At last his dream come true...
He speaks with teary-eyes

"They are preparing for their debut album and as a gift from my beloved family woozi is the co-composer and Hoshi will be a co-choreographer. Thank you to everyone who supports me and my project, and thank you to the staff and AR, for this great idea I really need to appreciate that...thank you for your hard work...

She was amazed and thought" did he praise me indirectly? "

The MC continues to speak
"This debut gonna be legendary since the group has the best chairman, best producer, and best choreographer...all the best debut group"

Times flew fast than a rocket...

On the 100th day after their debut, they decided to prank the members with ghost hunting in the company building...
June has unaware of this because she is on leave since her best friend come to Korea...

Her bestie staying at Joshua's house...(since she is josh's cousin)
So she headed to his house...she was aware of the fact that there will be a prank for the members...but didn't know that it is a ghost prank.
If she had known she didn't agree on doing them...

[In the company]
The prank had gone wrong...

The members arrived too late since there is a traffic block on the way...but instead of the members the team has unaware that it goes to the chairman...he is frustrated and doesn't like this... kind of scared...(it's cute though)

"hajimaayo...hajimaayo..." He fell to the ground as he see some weird thing in his front...(looks at the gose episode)

At the moment the staff knows that they had f**ked up...
The light is all on...
They saw their chairman on the floor...they all wanted to help him but were kinda scared...he stand and shout at them...

"Did your team head insisted do this!? "

They are all afraid to talk to him back...
They managed to tell them she is not there and she is going out with her friend then he was headed to his office...
He called her...

She is talking with her friend and her phone is in the living room it kept ringing and shua comes there and looked at the caller id

~~scoups 😈boss ~~

he smiled, he knows that Seung Cheol insisted to take it since it was him.
He take it and at that very moment he shouted

"Where the hell are you!? "

Shua had startled to hear the shout from him
He talked back

"Why the hell are you yelling at, scoups? "

"Shua!? She is with you?"

Yes, she is with me...and this is how you treat your employee? Are you mad or something? What are you up to?"

"Damn it...I don't want to argue with you about her, if you are dating or something am ok with it but please tell her to work properly... And I want to see her tell her to come to my office after your date "
He is extremely in anger after hearing she is with him, kinda jealous ~~

"Yaahhh...what the heck are you talking about!? - shua is frustrated and yells back at him and continued
"about...dating. ..you...I don't want to talk with you Coupsyaah"--- he can't complete

"Then if it's not dating? what is your relationship with her?" - scoups frowned his eyebrows?

"I told you I don't want to talk to you I will tell her to go to your office ...He hunged up
then he called Jeonghan since scoups is shouting and only Jeonghan can handle him...

He called him and tell everything and how he know June and all the other coups had misunderstood them...
Ok, s, I understand... I will talk to him and ask what his problem is!!

He called him....

______ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ ____