Chapter 21

The moment she saw minghao's girl she tells
"She is damn pretty" scoups chuckled and looked at her adorably.

By seeing them smiling minghao's girl let me call her "He xin"

He xin looked at the smiling coups and asked hao out of curiosity
"hey hao look at them, is she your hyung's gf? "
"not yet!!" He shrugged

"Oh that's sad," she said as walking with the bag.

"they are cute right!? Xin xin " hao smiled at her.

" hao, by the way, who is she? " she looked at her...

"she is his AR I think, but why did she come here where is his manager?" He frowned.

" think they are hanging out with each other,"

" let's see...I don't think hyung gonna hang out... let's go with them "

Minghao is coming for the seventeen anniversary they are together every year on this day even though they are busy they make time for the team and members...The8 came a few days earlier since he wanted to see around with his girlfriend.

They waved at them and June greeted minghao with a bow...He greeted back and headed to the Benz. And they started to speak on the way.

" hyung is this your AR right? "

"yes, why?" He looks back

"oh nothing, am curious why she had come with you instead of your manager".(he gets to the point)

"aah... it's a long story, I will tell you later I wanted to drop her at the company." He said without an effort

"ok hyung" hao said while smiling at June she smiled widely.
they are sitting in the back...June is in the passenger seat. As they seated, the ride was silent and scoups stopped at the company.

"I am he xin, hao's girlfriend nice to meet you..." she greeted June as she stepped out of the car in front of the company.

" oh hello...am June nice to meet you too...am gotta go " looking surprised

"Ok let's see around anytime" (she smiled and winked at hao) as June walked away, He xin said she was so pretty to hao and scoups eyes at them.

"you gotta explain to all hyung," he said looking at coups and Teasing him and lets out a chuckle and drove them to his private villa at Gangnam...(where they are getting together this year) he dropped them off and drives past...

At June's house, she is happy that she can see her teenage crush this close and also can see the love of his life. (The8 is her bias) The most fucking hard to believe about seventeen by seeing them this close is Seungcheol is very childish and bossy...she knows he is being bossy and the image of him is completely different... maybe they all are different.
Thinking of seventeen she reminisces her happy days going to concerts...and all...pretty little happiness. She slips into the diamond life slowly and sleeps tighter.

On the next day, the fathers are gathered together...they are pretty close to each other and they let Nara and min young live their life and also make sure to get married not knowing it's fake but he like her...

After a few minutes into the gathering, Seungcheol's father speaks...

"congrats Mr.Kwon your son had found one, at last, I have one too but never dated before 2yrs ago...what do I do?"

Hearing this June's father speaks...
"Aah, I have one too...but she dated only once...disgusting these generation kids don't find their loved ones...well I see, your son, he is good " cheers the glass

"You have a daughter right?" Mr.choi asked

"You haven't met her? "

"No, not yet "

"Ok we can meet properly " they smiled

At that time min young's father interrupts.

"Why don't you set them up? they are working at the same company and probably know well too..." He smiled at me. kang

"Ahh I can't find Seungcheol, he never comes home these days "me. choi said out of frustration.

"Just go to his house and asks his manager to get the house key " Mr.kang suggested and choi agreed by nodding.

"But I wanna see your daughter kang ssi..."

"Ok, I will suggest you go to their office."
-min young's dad suggested...

They all nodded in agreement and cheers their glasses...Without knowing their children are sleeping...a winner's smile appeared on the dads' faces...

Continue....