chapter 6

Seungcheol is now recording a fan video for his upcoming boy group project.
Seung-haeng-seol
He is fluttering the hearts of his fans
"Hello everyone this scoups, long time no see... Today I am in front of you as a supporter not as seventeen's leader."

Now am here revealing my boys.
Please support and take care of them as you were taken care of me.
Please look forward to my new and first boy group. Kingsmen.

He stops his video and monitors it.
Besides him, June is standing monitoring, and she is not amazed by his attitude toward fans because it is pretty obvious to her.
By knowing his person he is the most annoying person she had ever seen now he is Seung-haeng-seol (Seungcheoli haengdeoguen seollinda- everything that Seung cheol do is fluttering)

"Wow, I can't believe it, she speaks"

Scoups: what? My video?

June: no...no...(flustered)

Scoups: what? it's not good?? (in a good mood)

June:(why is he so nice today?-thinks) no sir I can't believe you are a good speaker. (She makes up by teasing him)

Scoups:(proud and self-complementing) oh am an idol...you know!

June:yes I know sir.

Scoups: are you a fan of kpop? (Curious)

June: yes sir(annoyed by a lot of questions)

Scoups:you know how much we grew up since then. I can't imagine it...which generation fan are you?

June: probably 3-4

Scoups: oh nice to hear😸 we are very big at that time.

June:( why he is so talkative now) are you ready sir next take is with the trainees.

Scoups: yes. Let's take (cute voice)

Talking about fans and his team feels better. So automatically he became talkative.

June:(thinks it is the artist, not the person)

But he is always this lively but now he is mostly alone so he became quiet.

The shooting packed up and then went home.

The next day ~~~
Scoups is at his cabin.
He is thinking of some songs.
He calls woozi for his advice.

Phone.......
Ooh wooziyaaa... I send some tracks and evaluate them for me.

"Aah Hyung, is it for title songs?"

"Yeah, I am going to start a new program for the debut group it is for the show."

"Ah, track 4 is ok, and track 6 too. That's good. "

"Oh, likewise, I will call you later bye 👋

"Ok, Hyung good luck."

After that, he passed the tracks to the production team and he participate in writing too.
Another day passed without any complications. June has avoided coups well today...

After work at his home...
After a warm bath, he is on the TV where he sees his first ad for his project.
He feels proud and thinks about her after seeing it. And remembered he doesn't see her today.

"Ohh I didn't see her today" (somewhat disappointed)

Sudden realization
He hits himself on his head and said

What...what...is all this..?? Aishhh...shit...don't want to think about her..go away...
(Pretty annoyed)

The next morning, he purposefully takes the elevator on the other side. (Without his knowledge he doing all this stuff to irritate her -evil laugh bgm)...

There he sees June coming towards the closing elevator. He put an evil smile on his face. He stops the elevator and waited for her to get on.
She gets on, she murmured in a low voice.
"Why did he take this elevator"

He noticed the annoyed look on her face and asked her

"Why are you so pissed off?"

June: Nothing sir, just because...not sure

Sc: ahh, this making me pissed off

June: if you don't want to get pissed off, why don't you take the other one?

Sc: it's my office, I can do whatever I want, who are you to budge in my business?

This triggered her anger...

June: you are so cocky?

Sc: no you are, Is it all if you are given a great project? It's not worth it when your attitude is this...

June: Sir, please stop and tell me which elevator are you taking from now onwards.

Sc: are you ordering me?

June: gimme your phone!

Sc: are you hitting on me? (Teases her)

June: no, I don't want to, I will text you from now onwards, and let you know which elevator am taking so you can avoid my pissed-off face, how about it?

Sc: ok, I like it... Ahh, it's nice that I can't get to see you, thank God

June gives her number and texts  ...
He saves it and she gets out of the elevator on her floor...
He headed to his

__________ __________ __________ __________