ONE

ANOTHER DAY, Jungkook groaned as he switched off his alarm clock. Monday morning.

College, man he doesn't want to get up. But he slowly got up and went to wear a black jumper, it was cosy and wearing converse with the navy jeans.

He went to his dressing table and put on dangling earrings, because he thought he looked pretty, and put on some dark brown eye shadow.

He stared at himself and feeling beautiful, he soon out on lip balm making his lips look glossy. Now it's time to style the hair, he parted it to make curtains and his hair was very fluffy. He smiled at himself and left to go to school.

He looked at the weather app and seen that it would be cloudy for the whole day.

He grabbed the leather jacket. He would never say that he is a bad boy he just loves the style, but many assume he is because he wears leather, he is mysterious (as in he doesn't have friends because everyone is scared to talk to him), rides a motorcycle because it is cool, has tattoos some were cool but he does have cute ones on display.

People just mainly focus on the cool tattoos, like the clock tattoo and the snake, but he Does have cute ones.

He has a purple love heart on his hand and a flower because it is his birth flower. But he also has a cool flower pattern on his upper arm.

But people are scared to talk to him, assuming he is gonna have an attitude. But really he is a softie who doesn't like interacting with people that much.

He got into his motorcycle, put on his helmet because safety first and drove off.

-

He parked and sped walked into college. He went into the cafitera to get himself a banana milkshake. He took a gulp of the delicious milkshake and went into class.

He was learning how to write a song. He sat on his own as the other students were talking amongst themselves.

Yes Jungkook did feel lonely, but it's better to be on his own than having someone who knows nothing about him and is afraid of him.

Sometimes Jungkook's insecurities comes in and tell him that maybe they aren't afraid of him but they just don't want to talk to him, what if they are taking behind his back.

But again, what is there to talk bad about? No one knows Jungkook, because they don't give it a chance to be friends with him.

He put songs that were just the instrumental version and began to jot down ideas.

Their task was to write a love song.

Jungkook isn't an expert on love, he has never been in love before. He never had a boyfriend before.

So he stared at the blank piece of paper struggling to think. He grabbed his phone and put on some love songs.

‘Crazy In Love’ by Beyoncé and JAY-Z.

He tapped his foot to the beat and paid attention to the lyrics to see if he could take any inspiration from this song or other songs.

He wrote some things.

•𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔠𝔞𝔫 𝔪𝔞𝔨𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔠𝔞𝔷𝔶
•𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔠𝔞𝔲𝔰𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢
•𝔞𝔩𝔴𝔞𝔶𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔟𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔪

The more he writes the more he wants to experience love. He began to write more notes wishing that he also gets to experience love.

That will never happen. No one talks to me...

I doubt I'm gonna find the love of my life.

Doubt they will stay for that long.

His insecurities began to drown him.

Flooded his mind with awful thoughts, chasing pain in his chest with the thoughts.

He was so in tuned to his thoughts that he no longer heard the songs.

-
A/N - here is a new story after many months, I hope you like the start of the book the next chapter will be about Jimin.

I'm gonna enjoy writing this story, I feel.

Anyways, I don't have much to say this time, maybe the next time I update.

Stay healthy, stay safe, stay kind to others and yourself, and stay loving yourself!

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

🎶A sharp gaze digs into my head it's not me, my chrome heart hasn't moved at all, it's what you chose, woah. Flowing through your blood vessels are hundreds of millions of my crystals, finally it has started, the end of my transformation. Isn't this love too? Oh, woah. You want me, you fall for me (Oh, woah). You're crazy about me, you can't escape me. I got you under my skin. You want me (You want me) You fall for me (Oh, ooh-woah). You're crazy about me (You're crazy about me) You're my slave (Oh, ooh-woah). I got you under my skin🎶

Song - MIROTIC
Artist - TVXQ! (2008)
{I listened to this song for years now but I never new it had slave in the lyrics, just shows I paid a lot of attention to this song because I usually listen to the song then read the lyrics unless they already have subtitles. I probably did knew but forgot since I just listen to the song}

~you nice, keep going.~ - Park Jimin 💛 (2018)