SEVEN

“WELCOME TO MY HOME.” Jungkook smiles  leading Jimin inside. The boy gasped at how homey it all was.

“Your home is very pretty.” Jimin compliments making the other blush and nod.

“Thank you, it's the complete opposite of what others say about it. It's not all black and dark.” Jungkook says as they make their way to his room.

Jungkook was lying, when they made it to his room Jimin noticed how colourful the room was, there were plushies on the bed with lots of colourful nail polish. It was only his clothes that were in dark colours.

The walls were painted in a royal purple which Jimin loves, they sat on his bed as Jimin looks around the room.

He soon seen Jungkook's mouth moving which out Jimin back in reality.

“I'm sorry, what did you say?” Jimin asks making Jungkook chuckle.

And fuck, did that do something to Jimin's body. He felt his body heating up by that lovely sound.

“I said, do you want me to put music on? To get some ideas for lyrics?” Jungkook asks as Jimin nodded.

“Yeah, I don't have any preference so any type of song is fine with me.” Jimin smiles as Jungkook got out some CDs.

Jimin loves how Jungkook went for the CDs instead of going on Spotify. Very old-fashioned, makes his stomach go wild with the butterflies.

Soon tunes starts to play as Jimin sways side to side.

“What cd did you put on?” Jimin asks as Jungkook sat back down.

“Right don't laugh.” Jungkook says as the lyrics play.

“~I can show you the world. Shining, shimmering, splendid, tell me, princess now, when did you last let your heart decide?~”

Jimin smiles and soon laughs.

“I wasn't expecting Disney.” Jimin giggles seeing Jungkook's bright red face.

“They make good love songs.” Jungkook tries to defend himself.

“I'm not judging, just wasn't expecting it. They do have great love songs.” Jimin agrees.

Jungkook grabbed a piece of paper and Jimin smiled once Jungkook grabbed a pen.

He really is old-fashioned.

“So, what do you know about love?” Jungkook asks as he starts to scribble ideas down.

-

“You hungry?” Jungkook asks, getting up from his seat.

“No, it's okay.” Jimin says with a smile but his stomach betrayed him.

Jungkook smirks as Jimin blushes in embarrassment as he hides his stomach.

“Not hungry huh?” He smirks tilting his head.

“What are you getting yourself?”

“Probably a takeaway, I'm starving.” Jungkook says making Jimin nod.

“I'll have whatever you are having or we can share if you want.” Jimin suggest as Jungkook nodded and left the room.

Jungkook ordered a takeaway and now is waiting for the food. He comes back to his room and sees Jimin now standing and dancing away to other Disney music.

‘I Wanna Be Like You’ was on and Jungkook was now aware that Jimin has moves.

He knows how to dance and it does something to Jungkook. He started to check Jimin out and subconsciously started to bite his lower lip as Jimin moved his hips.

Jimin felt stares when made him open his eyes and he yelped and fell to the ground.

“Holy shit, are you okay?” Jungkook asks, speed walking to the younger who looked down.

He couldn't believe that Jungkook just watched all of that, how long was he standing there for.

Jungkook must've noticed or noticed the lack of words from the smaller.

“You are a good dancer, blew me away with the moves. You look happy.” Jungkook says softly and it made Jimin look at Jungkook's eyes.

“Well dancing does make me happy, must be the same with singing for you or making music.” Jimin says as Jungkook nodded in an agreement.

“You look good happy, you look really cute dancing.” Jungkook says making Jimin blush.

Jimin might as well be bright red with how much he is blushing.

Jungkook shocked himself, he didn't know he was that confident but he liked it. He wanted Jimin to know what he thinks about him.

“Thank you.” Jimin shyly replied.

Soon ‘Tale as Old as Time’ from ‘Beauty and the Beast’ came on making Jungkook smile.

He is about to do something so fucking brave.

“You wanna dance with me?” Jungkook asks, putting his hand out for Jimin.

Jimin stared at the hand and slowly put his on top.

“Yes please.”

-
A/N - hello, I feel sore. I have a cold and now I have the most painful cough. Someone please take it away.

I started having this cold after Jimin's live a few days ago....my body didn't cope with the news.

But I do find it mad that he is the one to say don't have the cold and when he leaves for the military I get the cold. Jimin I need you back just to tell me not to get the cold.

I could've posted a lot more chapters but I was mainly focusing on making myself feel a bit better. But I feel a bit okay a lot better than what I felt before.

Also 9 days until Christmas for those who celebrate it, if you don't then I hope you have a good holiday with your family or religious traditions.

I hope you all stay warm, stay healthy, stay safe, stay kind to others and yourself, and stay loving yourself!

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

🎶So many things to tell her, but how to make her see, he truth about my past? Impossible! She'd turn away from me. He's holding back, he's hiding, but what, I can't decide. Why won't he be the king I know he is, the king I see inside?Can you feel the love tonight? The peace the evening brings the world, for once, in perfect harmony with all its living things🎶

Song - Can You Feel The Love Tonight
Artist - Kristle Edwards, Joseph Williams, Sally Dworsky, Nathan Lane, and Ernie Sabella (From ‘The Lion King’ 1994)
{Yes I tried looking for the people who sang in the movie instead of just writing Elton John, I forgot a few people sang the song.}

~you nice, keep going.~ - Park Jimin 💛 (2018)