FIFTEEN

ANOTHER DAY OF COLLEGE.

But this time, Jungkook was happy. He woke up next to his chicky and now the students know about their relationship.

Yes to them it's still weird but hey Jimin is helping Jungkook feel comfortable with him being him.

Today, Jungkook wore a baby blue jumper and some pink eye shadow. Jimin wore black skinny jeans because c'mon he has a great ass.

Jungkook turned and wolf whistled in Jimin's direction.

“Looking hot chicky.” Jungkook says making Jimin smirk as he moves his eyes up and down.

“You look cute bunny.” Jimin says as be kissed Jungkook.

The taller moaned and kissed back, he felt Jimin's arms wrapped around his waist and pulling him close.

It escalated to Jimin kissing his neck and giving him beautiful hickies, to show others that Jungkook was his.

“Chicky, we are going to be late.” Jungkook says buying his lip as Jimin kept sucking.

“We can have a quickie.” Jimin suggested as he pulled Jungkook to the bed so he was now on Jimin's lap.

Jungkook crossed his arms as Jimin just gave him a smirk.

“One round this time, don't make it three rounds like last time.” Jungkook says as Jimin put his pinky out.

“I pinky promise there won't be a third round.” Jimin says as they linked pinkies.

-

They had two rounds and we're very late. They got in college when it was close to lunch time.

“You can't be pouty at me forever bunny.” Jimin says as Jungkook gave him the cold shoulder.

“You promised only one round.” He pouts as he crosses his arms.

“Technically I said there would be no third rounds and there were only two. And by your moans and you begging for more, it seems like you enjoyed them two rounds.” Jimin says as he comes closer to the bushy boy.

“And I wasn't the one begging for more making it the second round.” He whispered.

“Get to class!” Jungkook exclaimed with a red face feeling shy and maybe a little bit embarrassed.

Jimin chuckled and kissed him.

“I love you bunny.” Jimin says making Jungkook smile.

“Love you too, have fun in class.” Jungkook says kissing Jimin on the cheek.

“You missed.” Jimin cheekily said.

“Did I?” Jungkook claps back.

The sass didn't last long as Jimin grabbed Jungkook by the jaw and kissed him.

“Much better.” Jimin smirks.

The kiss didn't leave Jungkook's mind.

-

“He's wearing blue?”

“Where's the black?”

“Is that pink eye shadow?”

“Did you see Jimin? It's like the two switched personalities.”

Jungkook put his head down, wanting the whispering to shut it. He felt a tad but insecure that he is getting stares and getting questioned why he was wearing colour.

He wants Jimin and just hugged him until he felt better or maybe a lifetime. That sounds nice.

“Can you be quiet? I'm trying to listen.” Jungkook says glaring at the students.