FOUR

I GOT ACCEPTED!” Jimin screamed in happiness as the couple hugged the boy.

“Yes! Nowbwebcan all be together!” Taehyung smiled showing his cute boxy smile that Namjoon loves.

“And me being the third-wheel.” Jimin joked as Taehyung rolled his eyes playfully.

“Who knows, you could meet the man of your dreams.” Namjoon says as Jimin's eyes lit up.

“Hopefully, then I don't need to be grossed out with you two being so lovely dovey.” Jimin giggled.

“There are cute guys at the college.” Taehyung smiled leaning close to Jimin.

“Hopefully they don't have the same assumptions.” Jimin spoke out.

“They better not, I want my bestie to meet someone who sees the real you. Not what you present.” Taehyung says, hugging Jimin tightly.

“Ahh, you are choking me!” Jimin giggled hugging Taehyung closely.

“Now I'm feeling like the third-wheel.” Namjoon joked.

Jimin laughed as he clings onto Namjoon.

“Now it's Tae.” Namjoon throws his head back and laughs.

“Hey, off my Joonie.” Taehyung playfully scowls as Jimin let's go with a giggle.

Jimin stares at the two who are now holding each other close and smiled.

He loves their relationship, he was happy that he was the one who got them together.

Pretty much being Taehyung's wingman in the cafe where Namjoon works at.

Seeing them hit it off did make Jimin happy that his soulmate found his person.

But he did feel envy over Taehyung, he also wants to experience that kind of love.

Meet his person. Meet someone who sees him for him, not what everyone thinks he is.

But that is wishful thinking. Like that'll ever happen.

Keep dreaming.

-

Jimin has a week until he goes into his new college. He picked a course. It was obviously dance.

He went to his bedroom and sat near his dressing table.

He put a headband on to put his skincare stuff on. He put on his Spotify playlist and started his nightly routine.

~Teenagers scare the living shit out of me. They could care less as long as someone'll bleed. So darken your clothes or strike a violent pose, maybe they'll leave you alone, but not me.~

He bops his head as he puts the damp water cloth on his face as the song changes. His eyes widen at the song.

“Yes, a bop ” He says to himself as he daps his face with the clothes

~It's like the darkness is the light. Disturbia, am I scaring you tonight? Disturbia ain't used to what you like.~”

Jimin soon moves on to the moisturiser and did a circle motion around his face as he hums the song.

He squirts some cream on his hand and rubs it and soon puts it on his face before moving on to the serum.

Soon his routine was finished as he took out the headband and brushed his locks. He checks the time. 23:45pm.

Good time for bed. Then ‘She loves me, she loves me not’ By Taemin came on.

Screw sleep, Jimin started to use his hairbrush to sing.

She loves me, she loves me not. 하나둘씩 시든 꽃잎멍하니 난 바라봐 마지막이 가까워져 와. Yeah, what should I do?~”

He began to dance to the beat and moved his hips to the beat. Pushing his hair back as the chorus came back.

화려했던 순간도 이젠 한낮의 꿈 난 부서지듯 깨 어나. She loves me not.~

Jimin belted out as he moved his hips more getting into the music. Feeling himself as the music continues.

Soon it turned into a mini concert of Jimin singing to himself in the mirror.

Soon it was aiming at 1am and Jimin was still singing and feeling himself in the dance.

He didn't feel tired until half one in the morning where he collapsed on his bed with the hairbrush still in his hand.

-
A/N - hello, almost lost motivation in this chapter but I got there eventually! Mostly got more ideas when it came to Jimin's nightly routine.

Then I started to have more fun with it. For the Korean lyrics, for once I didn't copy and paste it I just looked at the Spotify lyrics and tried to see if I can remember it since I have a keyboard that is Korean.

But I enjoyed writing the second part of the story. I am trying to make this interesting so it won't end on chapter 10.

But other than that that's my rambling done.

I hope you stay healthy, stay safe, stay kind to others and yourself, and stay loving yourself!

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

🎶Love, seems like only yesterday, you were just a child at play. Now you're all grown up inside of me. Oh, how fast these moments flee. Once, we watched the lazy world go by, now the days seem to fly. Life is brief, but when it's gone. Love goes on and on. Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh. Love will live (ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh) love will last (ohh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh) love goes on and on and on.🎶

Song - Love (from ‘Robin Hood’)
Artist - Nancy Adams (1973)
{I completely forgot this song was in the film until today when it showed in my playlist.}

~you nice, keep going.~ - Park Jimin 💛 (2018)