EIGHT

JIMIN STAYED OVER. The boys were cuddling on Jungkook's bed, sleeping peacefully until the alarm interrupted them.

Jimin groaned softly as he moved closer to Jungkook's chest, waiting for that stupid noise to shut up.

Soon an arm took the phone and switched the stupid noise off and sighed. He looked down and smiled.

“We weren't in this position last night.” Jungkook giggled as Jimin looked up.

“I believe I was on your chest when we slept.” Jungkook says, massaging Jimin's shoulder.

Jimin had a grip on Jungkook's thin waist and smiled.

“Your chest was comfortable, but don't forget who is the dominant one here.” Jimin chuckled.

Jungkook froze and felt a burn creeping on his cheeks.

“Shut up.” Jungkook blushed as he got out of bed.

Jimin chuckled as he rolled over and smiled.

“We should get ready. Don't wanna be late for college.” Jungkook says, getting his clothes and heading to the bathroom.

“Wait, I'll get changed there.” Jimin says getting up and ruffling his hair.

“With what clothes?” Jungkook giggles as Jimin looks around and smiles and picks a random hoodie.

“This hoodie.” Jimin answered.

“Which is mine, where's your trousers?” Jungkook smirks.

Jimin once again looks around and grabs skinny jeans.

“Here.” He shakes them with a wide smile.

“Now you're a thief.” Jungkook says licking his lips as he smiles throwing his head back.

Jimin looks at him with an offensive look and puts his hand on chest bringing the jeans with him.

“I would never, I'm simply borrowing. Now if you excuse me, I'm gonna get changed.” Jimin says walking to the bathroom.

But he soon came in later peeking at the door.

“Can I also borrow your makeup? I look rough.” Jimin says as Jungkook stares.

“Where? You look pretty.” Jungkook complimented which Jimin blush.

“Oh....thank you, but I wanna look more pretty.” Jimin says, trying to hide his blush.

“Of course.” Jungkook smiled as Jimin went back to the bathroom and put his trousers on and thank goodness he brought his belt.

He walked back to the bedroom and watched Jungkook apply some dark eyeshadow.

“Looks like you are the pretty one.” Jimin says leaning on the door frame.

“Jesus, you scared me there. Don't do that.” Jungkook says, eyes widen as he rests his hand on his chest.

Jimin smiles which does shit to Jungkook's heart.

“Looks like the jeans fit.” Jungkook says as Jimin also looks down.

“It's because you also have a thin waist, but I'm still wearing a belt just in case.” Jimin smiles.

The two smiled until Jimin's eyes moved to someplace else.

“Can I borrow your eyeliner? I didn't know you had any.” Jimin spoke making Jungkook move his body.

“Y-Yeah, yeah sure.” He stutters out as he hands it to the smaller.

“Thank you, need to come here more often. Didn't know I could get so much free shit.” Jimin jokes as Jungkook playfully glares at him. 

“Hey, they ain't free. You are borrowing them, there's a difference.” he smiles.

“Potato, potahto.” Jimin playfully rolls his eyes.

Jungkook soon got up and started to tackle the other boy and began tickling him.

“No, Jungkook stooop! Hahaha! Stop please hahaha stop...” Jimin giggles making Jungkook laugh.

“That's what you get for stealing my stuff.” Jungkook laughs as he stops and leans back.

“You know what they say,” Jimin says lifting his upper body up and looking into Jungkook's doe galaxy eyes.

“Sharing is caring.”

-
A/N - did this move too fast? Maybe, do I care no. Because they aren't dating yet. They are just really affectionate and plus Jungkook never had a real friend before so as one does they get affectionate.

Especially if you have a close connection with them, but shit about to hit the fan soon!

I hope all of yous have an amazing holiday! I hope 2024 treats you nicely and you all have a good year next year.

I still have a slight cold.....this has been the longest cold I've had, I really need Jimin to come back. Not even his song is helping, it helped a little bit but it came right back.

Please listen to ‘Closer Than This’ thank you!

Stay warm, stay safe, stay healthy, stay kind to others and yourself, and stay loving yourself!

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

🎶I could never let you go, never let you go. Whenever you need me (I'll be). If you believe me (I'll be). I'll never let you go, never let you go. Whenever it rains, I'll remember the times I sang in the rain. Whenever it snows, I'll cherish how you smiled for me in the snow. On the spring day, we meet again, I'll tell you everything I couldn't before. My love, my babe, forever by your side. Seven equals one, right, our hearts still beat as one, close your eyes for just a second, I'll be standing in front of you🎶

Song - Closer Than This
Artist - Park Jimin of BTS (2023)
{A fucking banger, had this song stuck in my head all day yesterday and now today}

~you nice, keep going.~ - Park Jimin 💛 (2018)