THREE

LUNCH WAS HELL. Jungkook hated it, he was alone in the library. He wanted to talk to people but knowing that no one wants to talk to him because they are making assumptions about the boy.

So why bother talking to people who don't want to get to know the real you?

Jungkook munched on his sandwich as he scrolled through his phone. Mostly watching TikToks.

Every now and then he will glance at the time to know when to leave, he never shows up early because he loves to walk around the building or outside to explore but he always the first one to leave the building.

He shuts his lunch box and puts it in his bag as he walks around the building, soon walking outside since there is a beautiful garden. He sits down as he stares at the lovely flowers.

He loves colour, yes he loves the colour black more but a little bit of colour wouldnt hurt anyone. But he can't afford that many colours.

So using his sister's nail polish would have to do, no one noticed because why would they look at Jungkook?

They would definitely look at Jungkook if he shows in colour and Jungkook enjoys the lack of attention. He most definitely does not want all the attention on him. He sighs as he grabs his phone and begins to scroll.

-

He wandered around the building before going to class. He was ten minutes late and he sat at the very back.

No one looked at him, he was listening to music as he wrote more ideas for a live song.

•𝔄𝔭𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔩𝔶 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩𝔰 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔰𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔰.
•𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔩𝔬𝔰𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔣.
•𝔄𝔩𝔩 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔠𝔞𝔫 𝔡𝔬 𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔪 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔶 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔬𝔵𝔶𝔤𝔢𝔫. (𝔚𝔦𝔰𝔥 ℑ 𝔠𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔢𝔵𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 :()
•𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔤𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔨𝔢𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔣𝔲𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔢𝔳𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔣 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔢𝔢𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔦𝔢 𝔱𝔯𝔲𝔢 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢. (ℑ 𝔡𝔬𝔲𝔟𝔱 ℑ 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡 𝔥𝔦𝔪).

Love songs aren't meant to be sad...

Why am I getting upset writing ideas.

ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵉˣᵖᵉʳⁱᵉⁿᶜᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵇᵘᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ'ˡˡ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ʰᵃᵖᵖᵉⁿ....

Jungkook wants to go home. Wither away to the abyss. He kept on glancing at the clock and taking a mental note of the time and calculating how long he has left.

Thirty fucking minutes....

He kept glancing at his nails and noticing a bit of a chip on the baby pink nail polish.

Need to repaint that one...

At least Jungkook has a plan when he gets home other than working on a live song which he has never and thinks never  experienced.

Twenty minutes...

Jungkook now zones out, imagining what it is like to have someone by his side. Friend or lover.

Jungkook would take any. He just wants someone to talk to.

Even if it's only for a few minutes. The students are too scared to talk to Jungkook and Jungkook is too shy to talk to others thinking none of them have the same interests as Jungkook.

Hopefully one day...

ᵒⁿᵉ ᵈᵃʸ.

-

Listening to music in the freezing weather was just what Jungkook needed. He got some fresh cold air slapping on his face.

The wind makes him more cold but he doesn't mind.

He bops the head to ‘Diamonds’ by Rihanna. What a fucking bop.

Sometimes he mouths the chorus as he is walking home, he feels happy, an emotion that he barely feels in college.

The boy made it home and collapsed on the sofa, he shrinks to the couch as he still boos his head.

He soon started singing, feeling free as he danced around his living room and started to sing louder as he put the music on speaker.

~I'll show you what it feels like, now I'm on the outside! We did everything right, now I'm on the outside!~” Jungkook belts out.

Using the remote as a microphone, bopping his head at the beat as he shuts his eyes. Feeling the music in his body as he slowly started to dance.

He began to jump at the beat and did a cute twirl as he began to sing like he is in a music video.

The song slowly ends but that doesn't stop Jungkook and his mini concert he got going on.

~The club can't even handle me right now!~” Jungkook sang out going around a circle once as he sang the rap.

~Came to the party 'til I can't no more. Celebrate 'cause that's all I know. Tip the groupies takin' off their clothes. Grand final, like Superbowl~”

Jungkook would spend his weekend listening and singing to early 2010's music or old music in general.

He just loves music and singing along. Which was why he wanted to write his own music and sing to his own music and release it on SoundCloud.

That is the dream.

-
A/N - hello, long time no see!

We got some music, I was listening to them while writing it and fucking hell tapping the rap as the said song was playing was a challenge, but I got there!

I got my Jungkook album, probably always mentioned that but I'm so happy I got it!

Also yes, I have heard the news about the 4 members we have left.....the fuck am I meant to do for 6 months until Jin comes home?

I already miss the 4 members despite there is always sorting going in with jikook and Namjoon....but I still miss them.

Also I wanna see them being bald minus Namjoon cause I've already seen that, but I wanna know what the others look like.

Cause Hoseok and Jin looked adorable with their new hair.

I'll update tomorrow, for Jimin's POV!

I'll see y'all then!

Stay healthy, stay safe, stay kind to others and yourself, and stay loving yourself!

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

🎶One sip, bad for me. One hit, bad for me
One kiss, bad for me but I give in so easily and no thank you is how it should've gone. I should stay strong but I'm weak, and what's wrong with that? Boy, oh boy I love it when I fall for that. I'm weak, and what's wrong with that?🎶

Song - Weak
Artist - AJR (2017)
{I remember this album coming out, my older sister got me into a bunch of artists in 2017 including BTS. 2017 was a fucking good year for me....can't really say the same for K-pop though :( .)

~you nice, keep going.~ - Park Jimin 💛 (2018)