TWO

JIMIN WAS DRAINED.

He was supposed to meet up with Taehyung, go to a cafe before heading to college but Namjoon decided to be clingy. Leaving Jimin to go into college alone.

Of course, when he walked into college he got stared at by many people, and was given some names like ‘nerd’.

How typical.

Jimin felt like he was back in high school, getting called a nerd the only difference was guys are hitting in him like he is the submissive one.

.....boy were they wrong.

He hates that just because he wears glasses he is a nerd or that he actually studies, he is now a nerd because he cares about his future.

He got into class and sat in the middle of the class. He didn't want to be at the front because then the student would pick on him for being that typical nerd.

But if he sits at the back then he will get them disgusting men that try and hit on him because apparently he is the cute nerd that the stupid bad boys want to corrupt.

Jimin wants to go home. He has been looking for a different college, because going to college all on your own is a fucking downer.

So, he has looked for different colleges that are either the same as Taehyung's or it's close to his friends.

That's what he was doing instead of focusing on what the lecturer was teaching.

He then spotted a perfect college. It was an hour away from his apartment which already was amazing it's a lot better than two hours from his home, and Taehyung and Namjoon go there.

It's fucking perfect, he started to apply for the course of dance. That was the main reason he is called submissive, he has the body type that many men love.

Thin waist, wide-ish hips, a thin stomach, a pretty face almost doll-like, and he has a bigger ass than the average man.

He also doesn't do hip hop dances, that is part of his course, he has to learn all the different types of dances.

But the one he loves to do the most is contemporary dance, and many people see that as a dance that is just for women.

But dance can be for anyone, anyone who is flexible to do contemporary dance.

That's another reason why students think Jimin is submissive, he is flexible. Jimin finds that a disgusting thought.

So why if he is flexible, it doesn't automatically mean he is submissive. He just knows how to use his body.

People in his course are dancers, but they mainly focus on hip hop and freestyle. The men in his class don't want to do ballet or contemporary dance because it's girly.

Jimin just thinks their masculinity is fragile.

-
A/N - here is another chapter, again short but it will get longer as the chapter goes on.

This week as been fucking mental I had an exam in college on Wednesday and I got two more on Tuesday and Wednesday so wish me luck on them. One of them is a closed book so I'm gonna be studying that.

Hopefully I do well in the exams.

I hope you all are liking the book so far, if not it'll get interesting when the two finally meet and form a bond.

Also Jimin's dance on Instagram.....I can't stop thinking about that, that lives rent free in my head aside from bts songs getting jumbled into one in my head from time to time.

Anyways!

Stay healthy, stay safe, stay kind to others and yourself, and stay loving yourself!

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

🎶Ever since the d-day y-you went away (someone tell me how). How much more do I gotta drink for the pain (what you gon' do now?) You did things to me that I just can't forget (now all I think about). Are the nights we were tangled up in your bed. Oh no (oh no) oh no (oh no). You're going 'round in circles got you stuck up in my head, yeah. Memories follow me left and right, I can feel you over here, I can feel you over here. You take up every corner of my mind (of my mind) your love stays with me day and night🎶

Song - Left and Right
Artist - Charlie Puth ft. Jungkook of BTS (2022)

~you nice, keep going.~ - Park Jimin 💛 (2018)