SIX

“SO, WHERE IS THIS JUNGKOOK?” Namjoon asked as Jimin looks around for the boy.

“He said he'll be here soon.” Jimin says as he stares at his phone.

“Sorry, class got held up.” Jungkook says, a bit out of breath.

Yes he did run here, don't judge.

Taehyung smiled brightly as Jungkook sat next to Jimin, feeling a bit uneasy to be with a group of people.

But thankful he feels comfortable with Jimin.

“So, Jungkook. Jimin says you are doing music, what made you pick that course?” Taehyung asks, munching away on his pasta.

Jungkook swallowed his lemon kombucha before answering.

“I've always been interested in writing songs and wanting to try to be a producer or a song writer for famous or underrated singers who aren't so famous. That would be a dream come true.” Jungkook smiled.

And Jimin's eyes smiled at how adorable Jungkook's smile looks.

Bunny teeth.

“What type of genre are you writing at the moment?” Namjoon asks, being interested in music too but as a hobby.

“Love. I need to write about what it is like to fall in love.” Jungkook answered, looking at his notes.

“Oh, that can be tricky. Is that for personal experience or in general?” Namjoon asks.

“It can be general, but my lecturer prefers it to be personal so it is coming from the heart. But it is tricky, especially when you have never experienced that before.” Jungkook says with a small chuckle.

“Do you need help with it?” Jimin chimes in, having zero knowledge of writing a song he still wants to help his new friend.

And maybe hang out with Jungkook a bit longer.....and alone.

“Do you know anything about love?” Jungkook asks, turning his attention to the smaller making his heart beat a bit fast.

Feeling a bit nervous since his hands were starting to get sweaty. Weird.

“A thing or two.” Jimin says, feeling a bit shaky with how Jungkook was staring at him.

A good shaky, he never felt this way before. He fell in love before. But I guess you can feel differently when it comes to love.

-

It was now time to part ways. Jungkook stood up and smiled at the three boys, thanking them for letting him join them.

“You can join us at any time, Jungkook!” Taehyung smiles as Jungkook gives him a smile.

Jungkook looks over at Jimin and his smile grows.

“I will.” He says, making eye contact with Jimin.

The couple stared at each other with knowing eyes. Jimin offered Jungkook to walk to class with him.

Jungkook easily agrees, he wanted to spend more time with the smaller.

“You still up for helping me with the song writing?” Jungkook asks looking over at Jimin as he slowly moves a tad bit closer.

Jimin hums and nodded. “Yeah, just send me your address,” He says as he looks at the taller now.

“Unless, you want to come to mine.” Jimin offered. Jungkook felt his heart almost ripping out of his chest.

The thought of going to Jimin's house makes Jungkook a bit red in the face and a bit shaky.

He is definitely not ready for that yet.

“You wanna come to mine for today? I can send you the address.” Jungkook says as Jimin agrees.

“Okay!” He says and on cue they made it to Jungkook's class.

Usually, if you wanna be stereotypical, People would have expected Jungkook to walk Jimin to class. But Jimin wanted to walk Jungkook, plus his class is kind of close.

“See you in a few hours!” Jungkook says, waving goodbye and walked to class.

Jimin waved goodbye and walked to his class. He feels his stomach feeling weird, his chest beating. He can hear how loud his heat beating was. He just hopes to god Jungkook didn't

As Jimin walks to class he blushes at the thought of going to Jungkook's house, playing with his hands as he smiles a little.

Looks like it isn't only Jungkook who is feeling that way.

-
A/N - we got another update! I'm shocked that we are now on chapter 6 we are moving quickly Jesus.

Also I'm annoyed I missed three fucking lives because of college and being in nursery, I missed a bts live....their last fucking one, a Taehyung live both because of fucking college and I missed some parts of Jungkook's cause I was on my lunch break.

Didn't actually hear him because I was surrounded by middle aged women who are teachers.

But hearing Jungkook singing to 'O Holy Night' it genuinely brought me back to my baby army days. Since Jungkook brought that out in the same year I got into them.

2017 was a fucking good Christmas for me, I remember that whole year vividly, it was such a good year.....minus what happened in December (but we don't talk about that)

Hearing Jungkook singing 'Christmas Tree' made me laugh, like what do you mean the man knows that song and him and Jimin probably sang once but he can't remember songs that he performed so many times?

But he knows 'Louder Than Bombs' and that is all that matters.

Anyways I'm going cause it's fucking 2:32am here I need sleep...

So! I hope you stay healthy, stay warm, stay safe, stay kind to others and yourself, and stay loving yourself!

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

🎶A world of your own, a place to escape to. A world of your own where you can be free, wherever you go. Wherever life takes you this is your home. A world of your own. Hеre is the child that you left behind. Here is the kid with the curious mind. Here is the wonder we used to feel, back when the magic was real🎶

Song - A World of Your Own
Artist - Timothée Chalamet (from 'Wonka' 2023)
{What a fucking good movie, I really loved this movie. Watched it today and cried. Only movie I watched with Timothy in it (I've always called the guy Timothy fuck off with the Timo-tay. Timothy. Thanks for coming to my Ted-Talk.}

~you nice, keep going.~ - Park Jimin 💛 (2018)