ELEVEN

CLASS WENT QUICK.

Which Jungkook didn't mind. The sooner he gets to see Jimin the better. He tried to ignore the weird looks that the students were giving him.

But curse his stupid insecurities, they linger. But seeing Jimin's beautiful smile did help a little bit.

“Hey bunny, ready to go?” He asks holding his hand as they walk outside.

“Yep, and I got my Spotify ready.” Jungkook says very giddy which causes Jimin to smile.

“Looking forward to some bops.” Jimin smiles as he opens the door for Jungkook.

“Wow, I got myself a gentleman.” Jungkook says, kind of joking but he was shocked.

Maybe because he never dated and he never seen a guy being a fucking gentleman before. Only in movies but even then they can be toxic assholes.

“Only for my bunny.” Jimin says as he shuts the door and gets to his side of the car.

“Going to put your Spotify on?” Jimin asks as he starts the car.

Jungkook nodded and played his playlist and smiled with glee.

‘Ditto’ by NewJeans came on and Jimin wasn't expecting a concert in his car. But he ain't complaining.

Hearing Jungkook's beautiful voice and his little shimmy in the car seat as he belts out the lyrics.

Good to know he is a bunnies......he truly is a bunny. Jimin smiles as he looks over at Jungkook with so much love in his eyes before looking back in the road.

Because safety comes first.

“This already feels like a date.” Jungkook says as the song is over.

But more NewJeans songs came on and Jungkook sang to some of them but Jimin could tell ‘Ditto’ was his favourite song.

“This can be a pre-date.” Jungkook looks at Jimin with wide eyes. He never heard that term before.

“A pre-date?” Jungkook asks as Jimin's eyes drifts to him.

“Yeah, before the main date, this can be a pre-date. Gets us ready for the main event.” Jimin jokes.

“That's the first time I'm hearing that, you need to coin that word.” Jungkook playfully says.

“That sounds like too much energy, I wanna save all my energy for you.” Jimin flirts.

“Fucking sap.” Jungkook smiles feeling his cheeks getting all rosy.

“Just for you~.” Jimin sings.

The two started to sing and Jungkook started to dance a little which caused Jimin to have a sneak peek.

They finally made it to Jungkook's home which made the younger pout.

“It's okay bunny, we are gonna see each other in,” Jimin looks at the time on his phone, “in three hours.” He finishes.

“I'm sad cause no more NewJeans.” Jungkook whined as Jimin playfully rolled his eyes.

“You'll hear them again in your own home and back in the car in three hours.” Jimin says, Jungkook giggles and pecks Jimin's lips.

“Looking forward to seeing you in three hours, you better dress pretty for me.” Jungkook points his finger at Jimin and has a serious tone to his voice.

“Of course bunny, just for you. I wanna see a pretty outfit on yourself.” Jimin said as Jungkook huffs.

“Of course, don't doubt me.” He says crossing his arms.