NINE

“WE MADE IT WITH ZERO INJURIES.” Jimin says proudly that none of them got hurt with his driving.

“For now.” Jungkook jokes as he looks over at his body to double check.

“Hey, I'm a good driver.” Jimin says making Jungkook giggle.

“Of course you are, thank you for driving me here.” He says as Jimin smirks.

“And it's free of charge since you are cute.” He flirted which caused Jungkook to be red.

“Are you blushing?” Jimin says, enjoying it as he moves closer.

“No.” Jungkook says very softly.

Jimin smirks as he cups Jungkook's face.

“Look at that cute face.” Jimin says leaning real close.

“Peo-people would say otherwise. Saying I look hot.” Jungkook says, remembering what students called him when he was just going to class.

“Well they are wrong, you are a cutie. A cutie that I like to ask out.” Jimin says very boldly.

“Very bold of you.” Jungkook blushed.

Jimin smiled as he pecked Jungkook's cheek.

“Only for you.” Jimin says, letting go and getting out of the car.

Jungkook followed, looking down still feeling flushed. Jimin held his hand and caressed them.

“So, you wanna go out with me? Go on a nice date?” Jimin says as Jungkook looks back up.

“Isn't this going a bit fast?” Jungkook says sounding unsure.

“Maybe, but we do have a connection and I do want to go out with you. We pretty much already act somewhat like a couple, so let's try the real deal.” Jimin says as Jungkook smiles.

Feeling his heart beating a bit faster. He looks at Jimin and his smile gets wider, bringing Jimin's hands to his and pulling them closer.

“I would love to go on a date with you.” Jungkook smiles feeling Jimin's grip tighten on his hands.

“We can talk more at lunch today?” Jimin asks making Jungkook nod very cutely to Jimin.

“Sounds great! I'll see you at lunch.” Jungkook says, not liking how cold his hands got out of Jimin's grip.

“I'll see you then, darling.” Jimin says as he hugs Jungkook and went to class.

Thank god Jimin hugged Jungkook, he felt weak in the knees with that pet name.

Looks like Jungkook is weak for pet names and probably Jimin in general.

He got to class and sat at the back of the room and began writing ideas for his song.

But of course he heard whispers about him.

“Did you see that Jimin kid with Jeon? How is he not scared of him?”

“I heard that they are dating, very cliche of them, the soft boy dating a bad boy.”

“I wonder how they started talking, like how did Jimin talk to him?”

“I bet it took awhile, bet Jeon was cold at first. Such a cliche.”

Jungkook looked further down, hoping for the whsipers to stop. He is hoping Jimin isn't getting any of that at his class.

He looks at his blank piece of paper and sliely pouted. He was looking forward for their date but these people are slowly ruining it for him.

Whispering about him like they knew him personally, but it was only Jimin who fully knew him.

He just wish the people stop seeing that he is a ‘bad boy’ just because he dress in a certain way and rides a motorbike.

He wants Jimin. Wants to be home and cuddle against him. He grabbed his phone and started to text Jimin.

Since the lecture isn't here yet and not everyone shown up to class just yet. Perfect timing to talk to him soon to be boyfriend.

And it worked. He felt more happier and more reading for class.

“Morning class, sorry for my lateness. My child decided to be loud and not wanting to go to school.” His lecture says as he put his coat away and got his laptop teadym

Jungkook smiles and put his phone inside his pocket and got ready for class today.

-
A/N - I got so sick that I forgot the whole plot for this book for awhile, I got there in the end! Kinda.

My mind is telling me this is gonna be short I have no clue how short but obviously not up to chapter 10 maybe chapter 15....maybe I'll see how it goes.

But I have the story I wanna write next and I'm really hyped to write more.

But I'm getting better....3 fucking weeks of having a cold. I fear that it won't go away and it's getting annoying. I wanna feel healthy!!

Anyways! Stay warm, stay safe, stay healthy, stay kind to others and yourself, and stay loving yourself!

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

🎶You can be a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare. Either way I don't wanna wake up from you (turn the lights on). Sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare, somebody pinch me
Your love's too good to be true (turn the lights on). My guilty pleasure, I ain't going nowhere, baby 'long as you're here, I'll be floating on air, 'cause you're mine. You can be a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare, either way, I don't wanna wake up from you (turn the lights on)🎶

Song - Sweet Dreams
Artist - Beyoncé (2008)

~you nice, keep going.~ - Park Jimin 💛 (2018)