TEN

LUNCH WAS HORRENDOUS.

Jungkook found Jimin and his friends, but he wasn't expecting an audience. It was like people were watching a reality show or something.

The bad boy with the softie. Jungkook heard too many whispers and he hates it. He wants people to mind his business.

Jimin must've noticed Jungkook being anxious as he held Jungkook close and softly rubbed his hands by drawing circles on them.

“You're okay, ignore them they aren't important.” Jimin whispered and it calmed Jungkook down.

Jimin looks over Jungkook's shoulder and gives a glare to everyone who looks at them. None of the students expected Jimin, the softie out of the two to glare at them.

They looked away feeling a bit scared as Jimin looks scary when he is angry. But that's what they get for making his Jungkook anxious.

“They aren't looking anymore Koo.” Jimin smiles as Jungkook moves his eyes to check and sighs in relief.

“Thank you.” He smiles looking into Jimin's dreamy eyes.

“Right guys, we are still here.” Taehyung says making Jungkook blush which caused Jimin to giggle.

“Cutie.” Jimin says into Jungkook's ear.

Jungkook was bright red, Jimin smirks at his impact, looks whose the softie now.

“Now about our date, where do you want to go?” Jimin asks, still holding Jungkook's hand.

“I think they are just ignoring us.” Namjoon says as Taehyung playfully pointed as he crossed his arms.

“How rude, let's get more food.” Taehyung says as he drags Namjoon to get more food.

“Stop looking at me like that.” Jungkook shyly said with a smile but all it did was make Jimin chuckle.

“How am I staring at you, darling?” Jimin says, deliberately lowering his voice.

“Like all intimidating, it's making me feel weird. Why must you look attractive?” Jungkook blurts out then covers his mouth as soon as he said it.

“Cute, now where does my darling want to go on our first date?” Jimin asks, moving his hands to play with Jungkook's longish hair.

“Um, I'd like to have a walk around a park or in town. Holding your hand and maybe swinging  our arms about and just talking about ourselves.” Jungkook says as his face got more red.

“I'd like that. Want it to be a night time thing?” He asks as Jungkook shyly nodded.

“Then it's set, I'll pick you up at six pm.” Jimin smiles as he pecks Jungkook's cheek.

Jungkook smiles as the two finally look over and look confused.

“Where did they go?” Jungkook asks, looking around as Jimin spotted them.

“Getting more food, I think Taehyung got a bit pouty that we weren't paying attention to them.” Jimin laughs as the two came back.

“Oh look who finally looks our way.” Taehyung says in a petty tone.

“Sorry Taehyung, we were just talking about our dates.” Jungkook says shyly as Taehyung's pettiness dropped.

“Call me Tae, if you are gonna date my soulmate you and I are now officially besties.” Taehyung smiled as Jungkook had a wide smile.

He made a friend. Jimin looked over and felt a smile creeping up after seeing a beautiful bunny smile from Jungkook.

“Okay Tae.” Jungkook smiled as he went to eat his lunch.

He is gonna love his new group.

-

“Do you want me to drop you off?” Jimin asks Jungkook. They made it to his class, Jimin insisted on taking Jungkook to his class.

“Are you sure, I don't want to use you.” Jungkook says, playing with Jimin's hoodie stings.

He noticed that he likes to play with Jimin's clothing and Jimin doesn't mind in fact he loves it.

“You aren't using me, bunny. This is one of the privileges of dating moi, I get to drive you anywhere you want and you get to pick the music too as you are the passenger prince.” Jimin smiles, saying me in a french accent.

“Bunny?” Jungkook blushes as Jimin smirks, loving the impact he has on his bunny.

“You remind me of a bunny so my main pet name for you is bunny.” Jimin smiles as Jungkook hides himself on Jimin's neck.

Jimin held Jungkook by the waist as Jungkook looked at him.

“I'd like that, as long as it doesn't bother you then yeah I'd like you to pick me up.” Jungkook shyly said as Jimin chuckles.

“Okay bunny, text me when you finish class. I'll see you then, can I kiss you on the lips?” Jimin asks as his eyes draws to Jungkook's lips.

Jungkook has never blush so much today, he smiles as he pulls on Jimin's hood and gives him a peck.

It only lasted a second as the two stared at each other.

“Waa that okay? That was my first kiss.” Jungkook asks, feeling a bit insecure that he might've kissed wrong.

Jimin held Jungkook by his cheeks and pecks his lips again.

“I can't wait to do that more on our date and more on our upcoming dates.” Jimin says with his iconic smile that makes Jungkook melt.

“Me too ” Jungkook whispered but Jimin heard.

-
A/N - hello, I'm alive, I'm alive! I wrote some of this on Thursday and some yesterday and finished it there today.

I'm looking forward to writing their date, that's gonna be wholesome to write! But that's for the next chapter!

But I hope you all have a good 2024! I want everyone to have an amazing year this year!

We all got this, only a few more months until Jin comes back and soon it'll be 2025 and we have our boys back together.

I'm looking forward to that and ignoring that fact when they are reuniting I'll be 20.....we are gonna ignore that.

I hope you all stay warm, stay safe, stay healthy, stay kind to others and yourself, and stay loving yourself!

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

🎶I don't really like big crowds, I tend to shut people out, I like my space, yeah. But I'd love to have a soul mate and God'll give him to me someday and I know it'll be worth the wait. So if you're out there, I swear to be good to you. but I'm done lookin' for my future someone, 'cause when the time is right. You'll be here, but for now. Dear no one (Dear nobody), this is your love song. Ooh ooh ooh oh🎶

Song - Dear No One
Artist - Tori Kelly (2015)
{Fun fact, I only know who Tori Kelly is because of Jungkook. When I got into BTS in 2017 instead of listen to their actual music first I listen to their cover music then listened to their MV songs then their B-side songs or their singles. But thanks to BTS I know other artists like Tori Kelly!}

~you nice, keep going.~ - Park Jimin 💛 (2018)