FOURTEEN

JUNGKOOK CAME INTO COLLEGE with eyes staring at him. It made Jungkook feel anxious, he was used to no one looking at him.

Same goes for Jimin when he got to class, all eyes were on him. Then a girl walked over and tapped his shoulder.

“Are you dating Jungkook?” She asks showing a ‘wholesome’ smile.

“Why?” Jimin asks, seeing the annoyed look on the girl as he didn't answer her.

“Everyone is talking about it, seeing you two at lunch together and going home together! So are you two dating?” She asks making Jimin annoyed.

Why does it matter?

Jimin ignored her, she is not entitled to know if they are or not dating.

The girl huffs and glares at Jimin once more and walks to her group of friends.

Jimin went back to what he was doing but his Brian kept going back to that event.

Are they bothering Jungkook?

Fucking hope not, hope they leave him alone.

Guess I have to find out at break or lunch.

-

No one came up to Jungkook, they still have in their minds that he is a cold person and very to himself. Which isn't false, he is only a softie to people he loves. For example; his boyfriend.

So class was smooth sailing for him but his mind does wonder to Jimin. How was Jimin doing? He probably knew it had something to do with him and Jimin.

Only because before dating, no one cared about Jungkook. But as soon as it comes to his love life, it's all the school can talk about. It's the biggest gossip this week.

Looks like he has to wait until class is over to see if Jimin is okay or he is getting bombarded by people.

I hope not...

“Good morning class.” The lecture spoke as he walked into the class.

The students now look at the lecture which Jungkook was happy about. He hated the stares, rather be in the shadows.

-

Jimin walked out of class, drained. Throughout the lesson he kept getting whispers asking if he was dating Jungkook.

It was annoying, he wants to find either his friends or his Jungkook and just shit off for a few minutes. That'll be nice.

“Hey Jimin, you okay?” Namjoon asks, walking next to Jimin.

“Not really,” Jimin answers as he rubs his eye lid.

“People kept asking if Jungkook and I were dating. Do people not know privacy?” Jimin says in an annoyed tone.

“Guess not, hopefully they learn to mind their business.” Namjoon says as Jimin agrees.

“Taehyung brought cupcakes, chocolate flavoured.” Namjoon says with his smile with the dimples.

Jimin gasps in excitement. He walks faster trying to find Taehyung.

There he was with Jungkook, minging on the cupcakes.

“Hey Min! Want a cupcake?” Taehyung smiles as Jimin takes one.

All of the stress he was feeling with the students washed away after that bite.

Just what he needed.

“How was class chicky?” Jungkook asks, wiping away the crumbs from Jimin's lips.

“Stressful, kept getting asked if we were dating. Do they not know how to mind their fucking business?” Jimin says leaning on Jungkook.

“I'm sorry chicky, that sounds awful.” He says kissing Jimin on the kiss.

“Mhm, did they ask you anything?” Jimin says looking up, ready to fight anyone who is annoying his bunny.

“Just stares, they stopped when the lecture walked in.” He replied.

“Wish I had that.” Jimin said in a huff.

“It wasn't nice, I'm used to being in the shadows.” Jungkook says with a small laugh.

“Hopefully they leave both of you alone.” Taehyung says.

-

They didn't.

It was time to go home and they surrounded Jimin, so he was unable to leave the building.

Lucky for Jungkook he ran out before the students even dared trapping him.

He did spot Jimin trying to leave but everyone kept asking what they were.

“Can you leave me the fuck alone!” Jimin shouted, now feeling pissed.

That shocked everyone, they saw Jimin as a subby sweet boy with his cute pastel clothing.

“Yes Jungkook and I are fucking dating! Are you happy now? Now move the fuck away.” Jimin says now pushing everyone out of his way.

The students just stared, something that they were good at.

“You okay chicky?” Jungkook asks as he feels arms around his waist.

“I am now.” Jimin smiles, putting his face on Jungkook's neck, feeling at home.

Jungkook played with Jimin's hair and swayed side to side.

Jungkook felt stares and found out it came from the rest of the students.

Jungkook gave them a harsh glare which made them finally go home.

“Ready to go home?” Jungkook asks softly.

“Mhm.”

-
A/N - I have a feeling that the next chapter is the last chapter.

Jimin was having none of it in this chapter.

But after this book we are gonna move on to a somewhat dark romance. I wanna write some dark romance and I've been obsessed with the villain getting the hero or princess.

I know I already wrote a book about a villain getting the princess but this one I'm gonna write is gonna be a lot different.

The book that is coming next, the villain is gonna stay evil even when he is getting the love interest still gonna be evil and killing people......I'm excited to write it!

I hope you all stay safe, stay healthy, stay kind to others and yourself, and stay loving yourself!

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

🎶All of you bitches is weak, on the Bible (Weak, on the Bible), talkin' shit from where no one can find you. I can never be judged by a bitch that was dancin', makin' R. Kelly go viral. Ayy, I'm sexy as fuck, and I'm freaky (And I'm freaky), get whoever I want, eeny-meeny (Yeah)🎶

Song - HISS
Artist - Megan Thee Stallion (2024)
{Fun fact, since I'm not a huge fan of rap. I never found a liking to Megan's songs I tried when she was with BTS on ‘Butter’ but it wasn't for me. But then with her and Nicki's drama that's happening I heard ‘HISS’ and I kinda liked it some bits I didn't and some I liked......‘Big Foot’ though, I have no clue what Nicki was going for but I didn't like it and I do like some of her songs but this one....it wasnt for me.}

~you nice, keep going ~ - Park Jimin 💛 (2018)