THIRTEEN

JUNGKOOK WOKE UP feeling pain in his neck, he hisses in pain. He tried to get up but an arm was trapping him.

“Going somewhere?” A deep voice asked making Jungkook smile.

“I have a sore neck, I think I slept wrong.” Jungkook whined but he felt a hand on his neck.

Soon Jimin started to massage his neck, Jungkook shut his eyes by the pleasure. His neck was no longer sore.

But he isn't going to tell Jimin that. He let him keep going.

“Is the soreness gone?” Jimin asks as Jungkook hums.

“No, keep going.” Jungkook smiles but soon his frowned when the touch disappeared.

He turned and sees Jimin smirking.

“Nice try, your neck is all good now. Now cuddle.” Jimin says hugging Jungkook close.

He felt Jimin's chest on his cheek, he shut his eyes at the warmth, he could stay like this for hours.

“But we have college, chicky.” Jungkook mumbled as his face was against Jimin's chest.

“I love it when you call me chicky.” Jimin says, deliberately changing the subject.

“Jimin.” Jungkook whined but he got shushed by Jimin as he placed his hand on Jungkook's hair and began playing with it.

“I go by chicky, you can't call me Jimin anymore.” Jimin says very pettily.

Jungkook moves his head so he is now looking up at Jimin.

“So your friends and everyone else can call you Jimin, but I can't?” Jungkook frowned as Jimin ruffled his hair.

“Ah my hair!” Jungkook whined making Jimin giggle as he pecks Jungkook's lips.

That made Jungkook quiet.

“Yep, you call me chicky or any pet names.” Jimin says as he kisses Jungkook again.

Jimin pulled away and smiled, Jungkook moved closer to feel Jimin's touch. That's when Jimin remembered something, like a lightbulb lit above his head.

“Your love song, have you finished it or midway?” Jimin asks as Jungkook sheepishly smiles.

“I've started it,” He says as Jimin smiled as he shook his head.

“Bunny, isn't it due for the thirtieth?” Jimin asks, tilting his head to the right as he moves strands of Jungkook's hair out of his face.

“Yeah, but I never experienced what love was until now so I am a little bit slow.” Jungkook says with a pout.

“That's okay, chicky has your back, I'll be your number one supporter.” He grins making Jungkook laugh which will always be Jimin's goal.

“You better be, I need my boyfriend to be my supporter.” Jungkook laughs with his teeth closed, coming out as a ‘he he he’.

Could be another Michael Jackson.

“And you got one, now time to write!” Jimin says as the two got to writing.

-

“And done!” Jungkook grins.

“You did the first half, this would only last for a minute, you need at least more to make it a three minute song.” Jimin lights making Jungkook pout.

“I need more energy, let's get food.” He says getting up from his seat.

“Okay let's go, then when we get home you are sitting again.” Jimin says with a serious tone.

“Do I get kisses in return? That'll keep me motivated.” Jungkook says, showing a cheeky smile.

Jimin shook his head with a smile. He kissed Jungkook making the boy flustered, he wasn't expecting that.

“Something could be arranged.” Jimin teased as he left the building.

“I better get my kisses Jimin.” Jungkook whined.

“Chicky!” Jimin corrected.

-
A/N - I finally updated, wrote some on wednesday then more yesterday and finished it today. It's getting closer to the end and then after that we are getting into a dark romance.

A month ago I thought of an idea of Jungkook being a criminal and Jimin being a true crime enthusiast, he heard about JJk or bunny (haven't thought of a name for Jungkook yet) and Jimin is a huge fan of this criminal and went to see him as the police never found him so the cases were left unsolved. But he sees JJk or bunny and he keeps Jimin planning to kill him but finds an interest in him so he keeps him.

It's still a working progress and this is not the book I have planned after this book is done. But what are your thoughts on that plot (if I hear nothing in the comments I'm still gonna write it cause I wrote about a criminal before and I wanna write about it again) .

Anyways! Stay safe, stay healthy, stay warm, stay kind to others and yourself, and stay loving yourself!

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

🎶Knew the signs wasn't right. I was stupid for a while, swept away by you and now I feel like a fool. So confused, my heart's bruised, was I ever loved by you? Out of reach, so far, I never had your heart. Out of reach, couldn't see we were never meant to be🎶

Song - Out Of Reach
Artist - Gabrielle (1999)
{Not related to the story at all 😭 but a sing that came up just now.}

~you nice, keep going.~ - Park Jimin 💛 (2018)