FIVE

ANOTHER BORING DAY.

Jungkook groaned and put on some clothes. He felt pain in his legs....he blamed the exercise from last night.

He put on a plain black hoodie with navy blue jeans. He went to the table and applied purple nail polish as that is his favourite colour.

No one would've guessed, they would've thought his favourite colour was black. But it was his second favourite colour.

He blew on his nails and waited for them to dry before putting his scarf on.

It was snowing making Jungkook joyful. Snow is his favourite weather. He went on his motorcycle and drove off.

He went into college and sat at the library to think of more ideas of love.

Who knew writing about love, the most popular emotion could be so difficult.

But what he wasn't expecting was to see someone else in the library. It was way too early for anyone to be here.

Maybe he has an early class.

The random boy was on his phone, smiling. Probably talking to his partner or family member.

Jungkook kept staring, he never seen this boy before. He looks soft but Jungkook doesn't fully judge his appearance.

He knows what it is like and he hates it. But Jungkook was mesmerised by this boy.

He soon made eye contact but the other boy didn't give Jungkook a dirty look for staring at him. He smiled instead.

But what Jungkook also wasn't expecting was the boy walking towards him.

He wasn't prepared to talk to people.

“I like your nails.” The boy says.

His voice....

It sounds so soft, Jungkook loved the sound of the man's voice, he has never heard a man sound so soft before.

He was so in his thoughts that he forgot to reply.

“Oh, er, thank you.” Jungkook awkwardly spoke making the other giggle.

Jungkook smiles, wanting that sound to come out again from the other.

“Do you like the colour purple?” He asked, noe sitting next to Jungkook.

Jungkook was confused, no one wanted to talk to him because they are scared of him. The look must've shown.

“What's wrong?” The other asks, titling his head.

“Why are you talking to me?” Jungkook blurts out. He shuts his eyes as he cringe.

“Am I not meant to?” He asks as Jungkook shook his head.

He didn't want this man to stop talking to him, he didn't realise how he was starving for human interaction until now.

“No, it's just that no one talks to me.” Jungkook says looking away.

“That's awful, why don't they talk to you?” The man asks with a very cute pout.

“Have you not heard the rumors?” Jungkook asks, shocked that someone here hasn't heard about him.

“No? I just transferred here.” He asks as Jungkook smiled.

He might have a friend.

“Oh. Well I'm Jungkook and my favourite colour is purple.” Jungkook smiled.

The other boy smiled and leaned closer.

“I'm Jimin and I like the colour yellow.” He says with a smile.

“And in my old college I also had rumors about me.” Jimin says as Jungkook moves closer.

“That's one thing in common. Did they say that you are cold, a bad boy, and dominated like that is any of their business.” Jungkook tits making Jimin laugh.

“No, but that sounds awful. But from my appearance they think I'm soft, easy to break, a good boy, never hurt a fly. Think I'm submissive, like you said it isn't any of their business.” Jimin ranted.

“I guess we are encouraging them by how we present ourselves.” Jungkook chuckles as Jimin joins.

“I guess so, but they still shouldn't assume. But I bet they don't know you like purple, they probably think you love black.” Jimin says as Jungkook nodded.

“They really do, and I ride a motorcycle so I ain't helping myself either.” Jungkook says as Jimin laughs.

“Same with my choice of clothes, I'm obsessed with oversize stuff because it's more cosy.” Jimin says as Jungkook now had a good look at the outfit.

Jungkook blushed at the thought of Jimin looking adorable.

He looks cute with the oversized jumper, does it look like he is drowned in the jumper definitely but he looked cute.

The sound of a phone disturbed Jungkook's thoughts. Jimin looked at his phone and smiled.

“My best friend is here now. Hopefully I get to see you again Jungkook.” Jimin  says getting up, making Jungkook feel all blue.

Jimin must've noticed as he turned and smiled.

“You wanna join us at lunch? What time do you finish class?” Jimin asks, holding up his phone.

“One pm.” Jungkook replies making Jimin smile.

“Us too, put your number here so I can text you where we are.” Jimin says putting his phone in Jungkook's hand.

Jungkook was shocked, he wasn't expecting to make a friend today. Today might be a good day.

He typed his number in and phoned it to make sure it was his number. Jimin smiled as he got his phone back.

“See you soon Jungkook!” Jimin says as Jungkook waves goodbye.

He made a friend.....hopefully Jimin is a friend.

-
A/N - another chapter completed. Sorry for not posting as much.

I got too many exams in college and hopefully they are over unless I have to fix some things...I'm manifesting I don't need to do more.

It snowed today so that was good to wake up to. Hoping it will be a white Christmas.

I hope you stay healthy, stay safe, stay warm, stay kind to others and yourself, and stay loving yourself!

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

🎶Ayy love, the wise men followed the star (the wise men followed the star). The way I followed my heart and it led me to a miracle. Ayy love (ayy love), don't you buy me nothing (don't you buy me nothing). 'Cause I am feeling one thing, your lips on my lips. That's a merry, merry Christmas. It's the most beautiful time of the year. Lights fill the streets, spreading so much cheer, I should be playing in the winter snow (I know)🎶

Song - Mistletoe
Artist - Justine Bieber (2011)
[This Christmas song is a bop. Don't care what anyone says this is a banger, no wonder jikook used the tune as a sample....that's also a bop and I'm gonna listen to that now.]

~you nice, keep going.~ - Park Jimin 💛 (2018)