Introduction

👆Zoe's hair colour

File:

Name: Zola Romanoff

Age: 16

Mother: Natasha Romanoff

Father: None

Alias: Amber Widow

Powers: Energy Manipulation, Flying, Telepathy, Mind Control

Other Info: Escaped, Goes to Midtown School for Science and Technology

Backstory:

Zola escaped from the red room when she was 14 with Yelena Belova, her daughter Alondra Belova and Arina Volkov who dies just before they left. Zola changes her name to Zoe and goes to Queens orphanage, she also dyes her hair half blue near the tips to hide some of her red hair. Her powers are the same as Wanda Maximoff, energy manipulation, flying and mind powers. Yelena and her daughter open up a local swimming pool and build their house close to the Avengers Tower and to Queens orphanage. 2 years have passed since the trio escaped the red room.

Notes:

Hi, this is my first story so I deeply apologise for any mistakes, this is just a rough idea that I came up with so there won't be many chapters, if you want I can make some though. If you have any ideas for this story you can also comment down below any that you have. I also have extremely off updating times, since I'm busy with school and homework. You can expect 1 update  per week, if I'm up to it. My writing style is quite different to other authors so if you don't like it then just leave.

Thanks!🤩