Part 17

Zola POV:

A while after me and mum reunited with her family we ended back in America. We stopped in Queens so I went straight to Peter's apartment he lives in with his Aunt May. We became friends again for another few months until we decided to date again, giving long-distance another try. It's hard but it's working out.

3 y e a r s l a t e r

Zola POV:

I remember a few months before mum left for London this boy came up to me, his name was Jack. We became good friends until he gave me this weird gift. A locket inside was this pink and red-ish stone. Jack told me to protect it with my life, so I told him I would. Jack stopped meeting me after that day, he blocked me. It was strange so I left it, but kept the stone. Little did I know it would change my life forever and many others. What I didn't know is that it was the Chaos Stone, the 7th infinity stone that was hidden for centuries on the planet Vormir. Everyone simply forgot it existed...

The Stone: So this is the Chaos stone, given to Zola in a locket. This might look a lot like the reality stone, I wanted it to be like a pink and red stone so yeah.

 This might look a lot like the reality stone, I wanted it to be like a pink and red stone so yeah

So yeah that's it's for now in the next chapter Avengers Infinity War will start. And yes Peter and Zola are back together now, I needed that relationship for the future chapters, so yeah. I hope you all okay and drinking water and eating something!