Part 5

Umm, just wanted to say all of this song credits go to Zack Efron and Zendaya, I don't own this song. Also pretty funny how Zendaya's MJ is in this too!

Zoe POV:

Have you ever regretted something that you did, I'm sure everyone has, but what happened today I wish that I could just go back in time and change everything before it all goes to hell.I'm sure that you don't even have a clue on what's happening so let's take it back a few hours to the start of the day of the talent show.

I'm so excited but nervous at the same time, I mean you can't blame me, tonight at the talent show me and Peter are going to sing a song in front of the entire school and some parents and friends. Hopeful Aunt Lena doesn't come but since Alondra now comes to Midtown, I guess she will come. Cross my fingers and hope to die. It's what I've got to do if Aunt Lena waves at me and says hi Zoe, then I can move to Russia, no actually Mexico since the red rooms not there. Stepping outside of the orphanage I see Alondra and Peter already waiting, I feel a twinge of jealousy watching them chatting, but I bury it deep inside.

Zoe: Hey y'all!

Peter: Heyy Z!

Alondra: Heyy sister, you nervous?

Zoe: Are you crazy, of course...not.

*Peter looks at Zoe like she's gone mental, after realising she's joking.*

Zoe: What, I'm joking Pete, chill, obviously I'm nervous.

Peter: Hehe, yeah I figured.

Alondra: Good now, I'm guessing you're both prepared so let's go to school.

*Time skips to the end of school, I know I keep skipping it, it's just I don't want there to be a big word count.*

Nat POV:

I'm sort of excited to see little Peter sing at the talent show, but then I realise something important while watching Tony and Peter, they're like father and son. I used to have a daughter, her name's Zola, sadly she died only a few days after she was born, Drekyov told me that I failed him, that day my heart broke. Like why did Alondra live and not my baby girl. Imagine not being able to have a baby and then after waiting for so long you can finally have one but then only days later you're told its dead, yes that was my reaction, screaming and crying for days until finally giving in, its complete torture.

Flashback begins

Doctors: Natasha push, just one more.

*Finally Natasha pushes and an adorable young baby girl pops out.*

Natasha: She's so cute, please can I keep her.

Dreykov: You are only allowed to look at her, I'll allow you to name her, that's it, then she will be taken into the widow program when she's 3.

Natasha: So, I only get to choose your name, hmm little one.

Madame B: Times running out Natasha.

Natasha: Okay, okay, I pick Zola.

Dreykov: Okay, take her away.

*Madame B snatches Zola out of her mothers arms let alone the piercing screams and the tears from both the mother and daughter. Madame B pays no attention and strides away out of the room.*

Natasha: NO, NOOOOOO BRING HER BACK, PLEASEEEE!!!

Dreykov: Tsk, Tsk, that wasn't part of the agreement, no? I expect to see you at training and you will ask zero questions about the child.