Part 8

Zola POV:

Throughout this week I've been with mum. It has been awesome. We are all caught up and now I finally get why family is so important. Wanda is like my second auntie, Yelena's obviously my first. Clint, Tony, Steve and Vision are like the cool uncles. Oh yeah, Peter called Tony 'dad', it was so touchy. I have just  finished school a couple of hours ago and am next to my mum, yes she officially adopted me, yay! No more orphanages! Now, I live in the Avengers Tower, with Peter! Mum accepts him though which is good and Tony accepts me so we are officially dating with permission. Even if mum is slightly overprotective okay I admit she's really protective. Probably since she hasn't got to take care of me for the past 16 years so I'm not complaining. Me and Peter have       kissed once or twice and we even went on our first date, it was awkward but so romantic.

Although, there might have been alit of positives, there are quite a few negatives too. A while ago in Lagos, Aunt Wanda accidentally shoved a bomb into a building with a lot of others ending up dead too. It makes me question a lot on my powers as they are the exact same. Can I really control them? Right now I'm sprawled upon Wanda's bed watching the horrific news in Lagos.

Third Person:

At the Avengers Compound, Steve, Zola and Nat catch Wanda watching a news report on the Lagos attack and how they blame her for it.

News Person 1: 11 Wakandans were among those killed during a confrontation between the Avengers and a group of mercenaries in Lagos, Nigeria, last month. The traditionally reclusive Wakandans were on an outreach mission in Lagos when the attack occurred.

King T'Chaka: Our people's blood is spilled on foreign soil. Not only because of the actions of criminals, but by the indifference of those pledged to stop them. Victory at the expense of the innocent, is no victory at all.

News Person 1: The Wakanda king went on to.

*Steve, who was watching the news, turns his computer off, but sound drifts toward him from another room.*

News Person 2: They are operating outside and above international law. Because that's the reality, if we don't respond to acts like these.

*Wanda, Nat and Zola are sitting on Wanda's bed, watching the news on her TV.*

News Anchor #2 What legal authority does an enhanced individual like Wanda Maximoff have to operate in Nigeri -

*The TV turns off. Steve sets the remote down and leans on the door frame.*

Wanda: It's my fault.

Steve: That's not true.

Wanda: Turn the TV back on. They're being very specific.

Steves: I should've clocked that bomb vest long before you had to deal with it.

Nat: He's right, you know.

Zola: Yeah, Aunt Wanda

Steve: Rumlow said "Bucky" and . . . all of a sudden I was a 16-year-old kid again, in Brooklyn.

Steve: And people died. It's on me.

Wanda: It's on both of us.

Nat: It's on us all.

Steve: This job . . . we try to save as many people as we can.

Nat: Sometimes that doesn't mean everybody. But if we can't find a way to live with that, next time . . . maybe nobody gets saved.

*Vision comes through the wall, while interrupting Nat, Wanda and Steve by walking through the wall into Wanda's room*

Wanda Maximoff: Vis! We talked about this.