Part 22

Zola POV:

As soon as Thanos snaps hid fingers I go and hug Wanda she hugs me back. Closing my eyes as we cry over Vision's dead body. As I open again I see nothing but a pile of her ashes floating away up into the sky.

Worried I find mum, glancing around the battlefield Bucky, Sam, T'Challa and many others fade away as well. Half-expecting for the same to happen to me. Remembering about Peter I wonder if he faded away too in space. What about MJ, Alondra, Aunt Yelena and Ned, where are they?

Dark and negative thoughts immediately start rushing into my brain wondering if I could've prevented the horrific event, recently. Mum pulls me into a hug again and guides me back into the jet back home, if it's even called that.

When we get back to New York, mum calls Aunt Lena and Alondra while I rush over to the school bus, knowing that Peter is most likely in a pile of dust or still in space.

Looking over at the bus it has randomly stopped, the bus driver gone. Worried, I immediately rush inside, I call for their names, no reply, I can see MJ and Ned's bag.

Horrified, now that I know they're gone I start tearing up, the half that still remains stares me weirdly before asking if the coast was clear. Calling mum, I can tell she's been silently crying too...

Mum tells me that everything will be okay and that we'll bring everyone back, someday...

Ever since, we realised that Alondra and Yelena had dusted away too along with the other half of the population of earth, well we've never been the same. Since, I graduated and started going back to school under a new identity, mum said I don't have to go back.

It's only been a few months and we're already going insane. The world even looks weird, no one steps out of their homes, very few do. Wait, talk about us think about Clint, apparently his entire family dusted away too. I mean at least mum and I have each other?

Yes...so about that, she lives?? Please don't hate me for this but it's only getting sadder so like yeah. Btw no one is forcing you too read it. I hope you're and you're drinking water and eating something!