Part 10

Third Person:

In Berlin, the traffic rolls around the victory column. Police convoy drives beside the river Spree. In the convoy is a grey armed truck. Inside Bucky is wearing restraints inside a prison pod. Three armed guards sit on the other side of the glass-walled pod. A police motorbike stops traffic and a van driver looks affronted. The convoy turns a corner onto a bridge across the river. In an SUV T'Challa sits in front of Steve who sits in front of Sam.

Sam: So, you like cats?

Steve: Sam.

Sam: What? Dude shows up dressed like a cat and you don't wanna know more?

Steve: Your suit . . . t's Vibranium?

T'Challa: The Black Panther has been the protector of Wakanda for generations. A mantle, passed from warrior to warrior. And now, because your friend murdered my father, I also wear the mantle of king. So, I ask you . . . as both warrior and king . . . how long do you think you can keep your friend safe from me?

Third Person:

In a light grey walled bunker Bucky's pod is carried away by a forklift. Nearby Steve gets out of the SUV and glances across at Bucky who doesn't spot him. With Sam and T'Challa Steve approaches Sharon who's standing with a diminutive, grey-head man.

Steve: What's gonna happen to him?

Ross: Same thing that ought to happen to you. Psychological evaluation and extradition.

Sharon: This is Everett Ross, Deputy Task Force Commander.

Steve: What about our lawyer?

Ross: Lawyer. That's funny. See their weapons are placed in lockup. Oh, we'll write you a receipt.

Sam: I better not look out the window and see anybody flying around in that.

Ross: You'll be provided with an office instead of a cell. Now, do me a favour, stay in it?

T'Challa: I don't intend on going anywhere.

Nat: For the record, this is what making things worse looks like.

Zola: Exactly.

Steve: He's alive.

Tony: *On a call.* No. Romania was not Accords-sanctioned. And, Colonel Rhodes is supervising cleanup.

Nat: Try not to break anything while we fix this.

Tony: *On a call.* Consequences? You bet there'll be consequences. Obviously you can quote me on that 'cause I just said it. Anything else? Thank you, sir.

Steve: 'Consequences'?

Tony: Secretary Ross wants you both prosecuted. Had to give him something.

Steve: I'm not getting that shield back, am I?

Nat: Technically, it's the government's property.

Zola: Wing too.

Sam: That's cold, how come she's here?

Nat: Messaged the school, she's taking a break, mostly for us to clear up all this mess.

Tony: Warmer than jail, Sam

*Tony finds Steve in a glass-walled office overlooking the control room.*

Tony: Hey, you wanna see something cool? I pulled something from Dad's archives. FDR signed the Lend-Lease bill with these in 1941. Provided support to the Allies when they needed it most.