Part 25

Tony talks to his A.I on his computer, generating a holographic model of something he's working on to everyone who dusted away back again.

He says "Look at a mod inspiration, let me see what check out. So, recommend one last sim before we pack it in for the night. This time, in the shape of a mobius strip, inverted, please.

F.R.I.D.A.Y replies "Processing..."

Tony adds on "Give me that eigenvalue. That, particle factoring, and spectral decomp. That will take a second."

F.R.I.D.A.Y answers "Just a moment."

Tony says "And don't worry if it doesn't pan out. I'm just kinda -"

Then, unknowingly, F.R.I.D.A.Y says the words that will change everyone's lives and possibly bring back the people who dusted away five years ago.

"Model rendered."

In a complete shock of amazement, the render comes back as 99.987% successful. Tony falls back, bewildered by this discovery.

Meanwhile, Zola Romanoff is listening to her favourite song, Afterglow by Taylor Swift using her airpods. (It's amazing, you should go listen to it tbh.)

Wondering what would happen if they managed to bring everyone back, the age difference between her and Peter. It would be very awkward, same with MJ, Alondra and sort of Ned too.

Natasha comes in, disrupting Zola's train of never-ending thoughts, hey sweetheart "It'll be okay, we'll fix this and bring everyone back, I know we will."

"It's not that mama, it's just what would happen if they all come back. It would be super awkward, I'll be five years older than all of them." "How about Z, we worry about that when the time comes, okay?"

Zola nods her head, the two fall asleep together, mostly so that the nightmares stay away.

In the morning, in the Avengers Compound, Bruce is fiddling with buttons on a panel. Scott is in his Ant-Man costume in front of his van, with the back open to show the Quantum Tunnel. Nat, Zola and Steve are beside Bruce.

Bruce says "Okay, here we go. Time travel test number one. Scott, fire up the uhhh... the van thing."

Scott opens the portal.

Steve says "Breakers are set, emergency generators are on standby."

Bruce jokes "Good. 'Cause if we blow the grid, I don't wanna lose Tiny here in the 1950's", Scott, Zola, Nat and Cap give Bruce a panicked look.

Scott questions "Excuse me?"

Nat assures "He's kidding", in a hushed tone to Bruce. Nat continues "You can't say things like that!" Zola nods.

Bruce states "Just... It was a bad joke."

Nat asks "You were kidding, right?"

Whispering to Nat, Bruce answers "I have no idea. We're talking about time travel here. Either it's all a joke, or none of it is". He gives Scott a thumbs up and speaks loudly, "We're good! Get your helmet on, Scott. I'm gonna send you back a week, let you walk around for an hour, then bring you back in 10 seconds. Make sense?"

Scott answers "Perfectly not confusing."

Steve says "Good luck, Scott. You got this."

Scott replies "You're right. I do, Captain America."

Bruce presses a button, and Scott disappears into the Quantum Tunnel, "On the count of three. 3... 2... 1!"

Bruce presses a button, and someone in the Ant-Man suit comes back. A teenager appears out of it."