Part 13

Zola POV:

The Avengers splitting apart, that was something I never would have ever thought of, but I guess life happens, it did. Now, since mum and I are on the run to avoid being in the raft, which is honestly the worst thing ever created other than the red room of course and Hydra. Well, considering the fact how I'll have to go to jail if I get caught, mum said I can't go to school anymore, I had to complete a test and yay I graduated.

Peter and I tried long-distance but it didn't work so we broke up. I miss MJ and Alondra though. Currently mum, Steve and I are going to help get Aunt Wands, Uncle Clint, Sam, Bucky and Scott out of the raft. The plan is to fly a helicopter there.

Nat: Hey Zola, you ready?

Zola: Yup, I was born ready and yes I'm sure I want to come.

Nat: Okay, well there's no convincing you not to come, be prepared though, Ross will be there.

Zola: I know, mum.

Steve: So, I'm guessing everyone is ready, Zola, be prepared to use your powers.

Third Person:

The three get into the helicopter and arrive at the raft, Steve jumps out and throws his shield at the soldiers. Natasha handles Ross by disarming him. Zola uses her powers to destroy all of the cells. Steve hands out some instructions before secretly motioning them to come to the helicopter.

Zola and Natasha quickly hurry back into the jet, before it flies off. Everyone hugs each other and reunites.

Zola: Aunt Wanda, I missed you.

Wanda: I missed you too Amber.

Zola: And where the hell did that come from, ohh I get it Aunt Scarlet.

Wanda: Okay, I'll let that slide, now come here, I'm gonna get you.

*Wanda and Zola chase each other before tiring themselves out and sleeping on the floor. Soon they all arrive in Queens.*

Nat: Okay, now Wanda hop out, Vision's there and he has something to say to you.

Vision: Wanda, you must understand that I wanted to make sure you were safe, I'm sorry.

Wanda: I forgive you Vis, now where should we go.

Nat: Don't leave love birds, yet! Here are some burner phones, keep some extra in case and try to go somewhere away from America, it's not safe, bye!

Wanda: By Tasha!!

Zola: Bye Aunt Scarlet and Uncle Eyes.

Vision: Bye everyone!

Third Person:

Wanda and Vision death glare at Zola, before leaving. Steve, Clint, Bucky and Scott leave too. Natasha and Zola get back onto the helicopter and fly to Russia staying there, wanting a new start. Not knowing that only a few months after their stay in Russia, Alondra and Yelena were already there, realising that their worst nightmare is still alive.

And yes, I understand that this chapter is really short for how much I usually do, it is a filler chapter for the next movie that I'll write on, yup the Black Widow. Yes, sadly Peter and Zola broke up, this won't happen for long though, the reason is because I'm not writing for Spiderman Homecoming, so Liz and Peter can have their thing until the Black Widow part is done. And for my shit updating times I'll try my best so yeah! Stay safe, eat and drink water!