Part 7

As usual I don't own the song, its called Rise by Katy Perry. I don't own the quote either, by the way it fits Natasha Romanoff, right?

Recap-

Zoe: Ohh yeah it's Zola, so you can call me that from now on if you want.

Nat POV:

My entire body freezes from that one sentence, my daughter's name was Zola. What if she is still alive, no she can't be, they showed me her body, I have to check, ignoring all of the pondering questions I go immediately up to Tony.

Nat: Tony, go prepare the DNA tester. (I actually don't know what it's called, so umm yeah, now on with the story!)

Tony: Whaaaaat!

Nat: Just do it.

*Tony rushes up to the lab and prepares it.*

Yelena: Nat, what's going on.

Nat: You see, Lena in the red room. I had a daughter when she was a few days old. They took her from me, but I had the chance to name her, Zola.

Yelena: That makes sense.

Alondra: Yay! I might have a cousin.

Zola: Why have a cousin, when you have a...sister!!

Alondra: Yeah, true sissy!

Zola: Shut up! Now why might my mother still be alive, omg!!!

Tony: The DNA tester is ready, you should get the results in a few hours, I already had your DNA, Nat's from her jacket and Zola's from Peter's jacket when you guys cuddle. It still feels weird saying that, Zola, Zola, Zola.

Zola: Are you kidding me, stop saying my name!!

Tony: Ohhkay.

Alondra: It doesn't feel weird for me!

Zola: That's because you've been saying it your whole entire life, jerk.

Alondra: Yeah, true and do not call me that, Zo!

Zola: That's an okay nickname, now is this okay Ally?

Alondra: Yup, it is Zo!

Clint: How about we watch the Princess and the frog.

Zola and Nat: Okay, sure!

Third Person:

The Avengers all sit down on the sofa for the movie and end up falling asleep. By the time they all wake up a certain DNA result is ready.

Recap Over -

Nat: Oh my fucking god, what the hell am I doing here.

Yelena: Ahh shit, how did I sleep here, its so uncomfortable.

Alondra: Yeah!

Zola: Help me!

Peter: Oh my god!

Clint: For your information, you all went to sleep last night while watching the Princess and the frog.

Nat: Oh my, the DNA test!

Tony: The what-

Zola: Ohh that, oh my god, the DNA test to see if Nat's my mum.

Tony: Let me go check, ohh woww congrats Romanoff, you have a daughter.

Steve: Nice Nat!

Nat: Oh shit, I'm gonna go to my room.

Wanda: Nat, look as my best-friend, I'm gonna let you have some alone time.

Nat: Thanks Wanda it means so much, you can come with me though.