Part 3

*Continued from part 2

Walking back to the orphanage, I stride in before combing my hair and getting ready to go to the Avengers Tower, I mean Clint did say that I should come? You know what I have nothing else to do since I'm a lonely orphan who's life changed from the red room and was bred to be the amber widow from a young age. After getting ready and changing I walk outside to go to the Tower, arriving after like a 5 minutes walk.

Zoe: Hello miss, can I please go up to the Avengers Space, please.

Receptionist: Ok, what's your full name.

Zoe: Zoe, miss.

Receptionist: I said your full name, did you not hear me.

Zoe: Miss, I don't have a last name.

Receptionist: An orphan I see, to my opinion the government should just kill you off, ok.

Zoe: Well miss, its not my fault that I'm an orphan is it?

Receptionist: Well, I stand to my opinion, right through that door please. 

Third Person:

Without making any phone calls, the receptionist points to a rusty, old door reading the sign "basement". Getting madder by the minute while the receptionist is making a separate phone call to a client, filled with fury, Zoe says "Oh. apparently I'm supposed to go to the basement because I'm an orphan well guess what I hate you". Zoe punches the receptionist just as Tony Stark and Natasha Romanoff walk in. The black widow, applauding the girl while whispering "I always hated her" under her breath.

Zoe: Oops.

Receptionist: She, she, punched me, I wasn't doing anything wrong, she just.. punched me, help me, please, she deserves to be locked up.

Tony: Is this correct, Zoe.

Zoe: NO, she said that I deserved to go in the BASEMENT room.

Nat: THE BASEMENT, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU, IDIOT!!!!

Tony: Let's calm down shall we, now you, GUESS WHAT YOU'RE FIRED, GET OUT NOW!!

Third Person:

In shock the receptionist quickly pulls out her handbag from under the desk and quickly speed walks outside, while everyone else stares at her walking through the hall of shame. Zoe stares at the avengers with a shock written clearly on her face.

Tony: Hi kid, wanna come up.

Zoe: Yeah sure.

*Time skip up to the Avengers Space*

Clint: Heyy, your early I guess.

Nat: Yeah what's the reason, did you ...skip school?

Zoe: I wish, but I have free periods, so why not come here.

Nat: Okay.

Clint: Wanna watch Mulan?

Zoe: Yeah, sure.

*Time Skip after watching Mulan, btw Peter comes in midway*

Nat: Time for dinner, Zoe do you want to join, its sandwiches!

Zoe: Okay sure?

Zoe POV:

After Nat and Tony set the dinner table everyone takes their seats. Looking at this mysterious food in front of me, I start to eat it. After taking a bite I watch everyone gobble it up in delight while chatting and laughing, like a family. For me, after realising it tastes like bread, my most hated food, I rush to the bathroom, vomiting. Nat, Tony, Clint and Peter rush up to the bathroom and question me.