Chapters

Heyyyy, so I'm not planning to stop writing for Rooster anytime soon, so I'm writing a chapter index so you guys can catch a glimpse of the one-shots that I'm writing. Feel free to skip to whatever chapter you want or read from start to finish! Also please if you have any ideas tell me, I'd write them and would be super appreciative of them!

Thank you guys so much for reading my stories, it really means so much that my writing brings you guys joy and I love to read your comments. (So feel free to comment <3) Have a squiz at my other books that I've written!

Love ya Lovelies!

~ Venus_40 xx

Accident
When dogfight football gets to be too much, you're shocked at Rooster's reaction to your secret talent. Phoenix just kinda stands there like 🧍🏻‍♀️😳 but she's happy for you.

Opportunity
During your 9G pull, your plane's engine fails and you and your WOS nearly die. You're upset and Rooster comes to comfort you, leading in a yell fest.

Morning Kiss
Rooster isn't being completely honest with you about work today, but you are supportive and have a moment with him.

Thirty Seconds
Your relationship was ruined in thirty seconds flat, so when Rooster turns to go rescue Maverick, you suddenly feel sick.

Girl At The Bar Pt 1-2
Rooster becomes smitten by the new bartender, and is able to make her crack.

Five Fingers
Rooster's Top Gun mission is over, but his PTSD is strong and steady, so you comfort him about it.

Be Alright
When you find out your fiance is cheating on you, Phoenix and Rooster are there to catch you when you fall.

The Nut-Job In Room 284 ~ Pt. 1 & 2
Being a nurse who doesn't take shit from anybody, you're often stuck with the stubborn patients who are rude and ignorent. Lt. Bradshaw is no different.

This Is Good ~ Pt. 1 & 2
It has been years since Rooster saw you, but when he does, his heart stops while memories flood back.

Daylight
Rooster and you are sitting on the bonnet of his car when something slips

Oh Baby
A fresh new mother, you get daunted, but Bradley helps you a lot.

Throbbing REQUESTED
Marta is going through a lot and it makes her snap. Unfortunately, she snaps at the one person she feels she has left.

Words Unsaid ~ Pt. 1 & 2
Brad fails to tell you something only slightly important about the mission, leaving you broken hearted.

Drunk
You and Rooster get invited to a Halloween rager, and apparently Rooster becomes a comedian when he's drunk

Happy New Year? REQUESTED
Rooster's smart, but not cluey. This causes some arguments between him and his girlfriend of one year, Kayla 'Riot' Mitchell, the cause? Maverick.

After You
Bradley's family comes down to see him at the beach after a while of being separated.

Buddies ~ Pt. 1 & 2
You have a falling out with Bradley a few years ago. Now, you're forced to sit next to him in class.

Skybound - MARVELxTopGun REQUESTED
Boredom is the key to imagination, and Rooster's takes him to the Hard Deck where he meets Snow...

In A Matter of Minutes REQUESTED
Your attempt of comfort towards Rooster's nerves for the mission turn out to bite you in the butt.

Chef's Kiss
You wonder how well you cook, and Rooster kindly replies

Prom Dates
Bradley asks you to senior prom, then un-asks you so he can go with his 'crush'.

Believe Me
You drunkenly said something to Bradley, you can't remember what you said. But don't worry, he surely does.

Whiskey Glasses 
You don't scare easy - call it a trait of being a Marine Corps' Daughter - but when Bradley's plane goes down, your tail ends up between your legs.

Can't Help Falling In Love
You had the best moments of your life at your wedding to Bradley...

The Girl He Almost Lost
After years not seeing each other, you and Bradley get to know each other again

Terrified
After Bradley had a bad day of teaching young Hangman's how not to be so stupid, he blows up at you for making lasagne

Trigger
Your boyfriend is a toxic bitch, and now you're in need of a Curly-Haired Hero

USS Migrane

While Bradley's mission was important, his fiencee's awful migranes would always come first

Texts 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 - a chain of texts between you and Bradley 'Rooster' Bradshaw