Im sorry

Bays pov
"Hey" Emmett signed unsurely. I was shocked. What do I do?
"What are you doing here?" I signed
"Bay, I came here to say sorry-" Emmett signed before I cut him off.
"No Emmett you broke up with me. I told you on that Bach that if you did that there was no going back." I signed tears spilling over.
"I know, I needed more time to think. I get it now. You didn't cheat- oh. Oh no Bay please don't cry." Emmett said.
"No you can't tell me not to cry you broke my heart Emmett. Again. So just leave before you do anymore damage." I signed harshly, I didn't want to speak because then my parents would here us.
"Bay you know I'm not leaving. I love you." Emmett signed sadly. That pushed me over the edge.

"Really? Then what was that whole movie about Emmett?" I signed balling now.
"I called off the movie Bay. I understand why you were upset. I was trying to vent but I shouldn't have made it public. I'm sorry Bay. Please forgive me." Emmett pleaded through his beautiful language.
"Emmett it felt like you were writing what you wanted to happen. I felt like you didn't love me." I signed before wiping away the tears under my eyes. Emmett sat down on my bed.
"No Bay don't think that. I can never stop loving you. Never. I love you Bay. I love you more than words can describe. Please just forgive me. I know I don't deserve it I hurt you again and I don't deserve you but please. Please." Emmett signed tears now filling his eyes.

"I-I can't Emmett. I need to think more about it. I need more time." I stopped crying and signed not looking at him.
"I'm not leaving KC Bay. I'm not leaving you. I already pulled out of school. I'm moving back in with my mom. I'll let you think about it but I'm not going back." Emmett signed bluntly.