mischeif

"Hey Bay." Daphne said wearily and sympathetically, seeing as I just walked out of my art studio, after being in there with Emmett, having been in there just the right amount of time to have either kissed some body or fought furiously with them, which in my case either on could lead to crying.
"Hey." I said weakly. I was also weary because daphne wanted me and Emmett to get back together and had already tried making that happen a few times.
"Umm, I was thinking we could go to the movies and out to dinner, next Thursday?" She asked.
"Uh yea sure why not." I replied blankly my head somewhere lost in the clouds from that kiss.
"Great! Can't wait!" Daphne said. I smiled at her and passed her walking to the house.

Emmetts pov
After bay walked out I sat on the couch thinking of how to win her heart back. 'This can't happen' did she really think I would let her off that easy, let go of the love of my life just because she told me to, because it was easier. No. It's not easier. Feeling like your dying inside isn't easier. After what was probably five minutes I walked out of the garage andwas greeted by daphne.
"hey Emmett. you wanna go to the movies Thursday?"
"uh ya sure." I signed vastly.
"OK can't wait!" I nodded and passed her. I saw bay sitting in her room through her window she looked like she was sketching. I walked in the house through the open front door and up to bays room.

bays pov

after talking to Daphne I went to my room and started sketching. not really paying attention to what I was doing, after a few minutes I recognized Emmett in the page of my sketch pad. ugh. suddenly my door opened and I saw emmett. I snapped my sketch book closed and stood.