trouble

Daphne's POV

I did feel bad for tricking bay and Emmett but I really want them to get back together. They both love each other so much and they're obviously meant to be. Now its Thursday and I'm waiting for them in the movie theater.I wonder how they're going to react. I think Emmett will be happy and bay will be mad. Suddenly bay walks in.
"Hey!" I say. She smiles.
" hey." She repeats. "Have you gotten tickets yet?" I nod. "Great so you wanna go find seats now?" She asks.
"Umm actually we're still waiting for someone." I say nervously.
"Oh who?" She says.
"Ummm... Oh there he is!" I say as Emmett walked through the door. Bay looked and when she saw emmett, I didn't get the expected reaction. She smirked at me. Emmet walked up and did the same when he saw bay. Suddenly they both burst out laughing.
"Okaaayy then..." I said majorly confused. In the movie Emmett and bay sat next to each other and kept exchanging glances. Not mad, or sad, or apologetic pleasing glances. Happy in love glances.
Afterwards we went to dinner.
" OK what in the world is going on here?" I finally asked once we had been seated and ordered our meals.
" Daphne Emmett and I got back together the same day you invited me to this."
"Oh." I said, most likely blushing. They both shared a short laugh. After we had finished our meals Emmett left because he got a text from his mom saying she wanted help with something.
"I am mad at you." Bay said not sounding at all mad.
" I'm sorry I shouldn't have mettled. But everything turned out all right at least!" I said hoping she would let it blow by.
"Ya but what if it didn't?" She said. "whatever let's go." She said as she smiled at me.