Chapter 6

As soon as the older God left the room, the suffocating pressure disappeared and the mortals could breathe again. Although their vines remained which served as a reminder that they would have to deal with them if they hurt or upset their precious child.

Well aware that there was no stopping his parents from having their long fated chat, the 18 years old reclaimed his seat on the sofa with his kids. Every single person could not help staring at him now that his Divine Dragon form had been revealed. Various degrees of awe, lust and greed radiated out of the crowd. Only the dragon seemed delighted that their guardian now possessed similar features to themselves. Especially the oldest of the young trio who happily nuzzled into the deity's warm chest.

Was it because the Magic Tower had not yet fallen? The prices skyrocket after that.

"We succeeded! Look Harol! We won the war! We- Ow!" a large warrior shouted proudly which resulted in a plain looking man smacking him in annoyance.

"That's the future idiot! Don't celebrate a victory when it hasn't happened yet!"

Many mages felt nauseous when they learned this. However, they were mostly distracted from what was happening on the screen by the God of Love's superior beauty. Even the dragons couldn't help finding themselves staring at him in amazement.

<Thankfully, I had enough money saved up. I just have to return the rented items to Billos later.>

"To think Hyung-nim would be using his allowance for such selfless things."

<...I was stealing Venion's dragon...>

Carefully, he grabs one of the items in the box. It was a round, black orb with a lot of symbols engraved on it. The younger brother poked it before saying.

"Really curious about this. Nya."

"That would be a mana disturbance device, Hong-nim," explained the female dark elf seated next to the Crown Prince who was clearly staring at the 18 years old.

"A Mana Disturbance Tool. It is worth almost a billion gallons."

"They're that expensive?! And that's the cost before the Magic Tower was destroyed?!" shouted a nobleman in complete disbelief.

The two children gasp as they stare at it with wide eyes.

"It cost just under 20 million gallons to rent it."

"Just how rich is the Henituse Household?" asked a knight who was currently considering changing his place of employment.

The two kids hastily jump up and try to put as much distance between them and the orb as they possibly could. They did not want to break or damage such an expensive item.

"Good instincts," praised the Vice Captain.

"I'd be scared to even be in the same room as an item as expensive as that," mumbled the curly haired chef who was trying to imagine what he could do with 20 million gallons.

<They really don't need to worry about that. It is sturdy enough that, even if a mountain explodes, it will not break.>

"It's that sturdy?! Seriously?!" exclaimed someone from the crowd.

"If it had been made by a dragon then it would be far stronger than that," disclosed the man with a buzz cut smugly.

"This is the object that will help us free the baby dragon."

The silver haired girl moves out from her hiding spot cautiously.

"It is?"