Chapter 12

AN: I know this is a short chapter. I promise the next one will be longer. Please enjoy!

*******************************************

Several hours went by before the God of Love started to rouse from his sleep. One of the first things he saw was a black scaly face not even a hand breadth away from his nose. Silverish emeralds could see the four years old's wings fluttering every so often in response to what he imagined was a pleasant dream. Probably one of the first ones the baby dragon had ever had in his life. Cuddled into the boy's sides were his dongsaengs. On one side was the emerald haired toddler while the purple and blue dragon were snuggled together on the other one. Their weight was nothing compared to what he recalled in his future memories. How could his precious kids be so thin? Anger filled him as records of how he met each of them flowed into his mind.

<I'll make every single one of those f*- freaking bastards pay for what they did to them.>

Movement came from his second youngest son prior to the boy sleepily rubbing his eyes while looking at him. Worry and curiosity radiated out of his tiny form.

"Papa?"

Gently, he tucked some of the child's overgrown hair out of his face.

"Don't worry, Kasul. I'm alright."

Peeking over at the timer on his kids' screens, the youth quietly added, "Get some more rest. I'll be here when you wake up."

A drowsy nod came from the 3 years old who laid his head back down on his hyung's shoulder.

<Did Noona make this break longer than the others so we could sleep?>

"Yep~"- Sun God

<Thank you.>

"No problem, Dongsaeng~ Take some time to bond with your family~ Okay?"- Sun God

<Got it.>

Reclosing his eyes in order to try to get more rest himself, a series of low voices somehow crept through the multiple mana barriers surrounding his bed.

"Your Highness~" said a familiar female voice in a cheerful manner.

"Yes, Priestess Cage?"

"Do you think His Supreme Eminence is handsome?"

<What sort of nonsense are they chatting about?>

"Papa is pretty! Not handsome!" proclaimed the older of the silver haired twins.

"Unnie's right! Papa's incredibly pretty!" agreed her identical sister with a serious expression.

<Ha— Are they seriously discussing my appearance right now?>

-Indeed. Did you have a good sleep?

<Yes, Papa.>

-Good.

"Airi-nim. Gumi-nim. I'm asking His Highness what he thinks of your father," clarified the short haired brunette who exchanged a quick glance with her best friend.

<Why does that even matter?>

-You called him handsome multiple times in the video earlier, Dongsaeng.

<That's because he is. What does that have anything to do with their conversation?>

-...

-...Father.

-We will discuss this more later. Try to get some-

"Papa's awake!" exclaimed the older of the 8 years old Holy Maidens.