Birth of a New god

A storm raged above Krakoa and it seemed erratic almost unnatural.

A scream of pain could be heard from the hospital in Krakoa, Xmen surrounded a certain room where the screen came from but they all looked nervous except Wolverine who was in the corner of the hallway drinking a beer.

Inside the room was Storm giving both to a baby boy with the help of the beast.

"Come in Storm push a bit more he is almost there"

She shot her head up and glared at the beast as her eyes glowed.

She screamed again in pain as she dropped her head back on the pillow, Beast shook his surprise and focused on the task at hand.

Outside of the room, Jean was shown pacing around as she then walked to Xavier and questioned him.

"Where is HE professor, he should be here with us"

"I don't know Jean" He replied but it seemed he was in deep thought.

"Professor focus please, this is important in many ways such as our friend is in that room giving birth and the HE is not here!"

Before anyone could think of a response she continued and small objects started to float from the ground.

"So is he doesn't want to even show up he shouldn't have had sex with Storm without protection-"

The room opened catching everyone's attention and Beast walked out wearing aprons and gloves covered in blood but he was carrying the baby and walked over to a nearby cot near all the group and put him down, Xavier moved towards Beast with an expression that told he had some questions.

"How is she and the baby?"

Beast sighed as he answered.

"Storm is in bad shape, she has lost a lot of blood and is drained of all her energy it was like the baby was drawing the energy from her as she was giving birth but other than that the baby is fine but.."

He hesitates to continue as he gets a worried expression on his face.

"But what Beast? What did you want to tell me?"

"Professor have you noticed outside with the storm."

"Of course, Miss Storm is causing the storm because of the stress her body has been going through"

"That is what was happening before but now Storm is knocked out she can't be causing this anymore."

Everyone went silent trying to figure out why it prevailed still until Xavier's eyes widened and he quickly sent a psychic message to Jean and Emma which caused the to also be shocked.

"It can't be Professor"

Xavier looked at Beast and motioned him to continue.

"So the only person who has any power at all over the weather like Storm is her son, meaning the only other person who can't do this would be him."

Everyone connected the dots and gained the same expression as Jean.

Xavier questioned Beast suspiciously.

"Are you saying what I think you're saying?"

"Yes, the boy is causing the storm"

Sounds of rumble from outside was Gerard with flashes of light and the pitter-patter of heavy rain that came in like raging waves.

*comms* Xavier, please respond it's urgent there is an object shaped like a human coming to the island at mach speeds.

Xavier put his hand to his earpiece and tired away from everyone and responded in a hushed tone.