Treatment of Different

(Nursery)

Storm wipes her eyes from the tears and smiles at Raiden.

"I promise you that I will protect you and always love you"

Raiden was confused but laughed anyway causing her to also laugh like crazy and call backwards and allowed him to lay on her chest but her phone rang and she checked it and looked shocked.

"Ok ok, Raiden baby I have to quickly sort something out with my friends because a bad man is trying to hurt them"

She placed him back in the coat with his blanket but forgot his bottle that is on the side.

Raiden cried for his mother to keep holding him but she ignored him as she rushed to the door and then shouted I will be back in just a minute.

The door closed leaving him in the dark and crying until after a few hours he grew tired and fell asleep.

(Timeskip one year)

"Mama" A little shaky voice of Raiden is heard as he now lives in a house with his mother.

"Sorry baby I have to go to work and it's really important" She kissed his forehead as she left him alone again in an empty house.

He crawled into the living room and started to draw a picture of him and her with the word mama written next to it very roughly, after an hour of making the picture it was finished.

He crawled to the stairs in front of the door and sat on it with quite a bit of effort, he sat on the step waiting for his mommy to give her his picture.

(Time skip to midnight)

He lay asleep on the step gripping the picture but was awoken by the sound of the lock being shuffled and then opened.

"Mama!" He excitedly got down and crawled a few steps and outstretched his drawing to her but as she came out she seemed tired and walked past him ignoring him.

He was confused but he pressed on by making a loud noise catching her attention she picked him up and the picture but didn't bother looking at it as she scrunched it in a ball and threw it away making him cry but she put him in the cot and left.

(Time skip two years)

Raiden was now three years old and could speak to a point where you can understand him, he was also very smart and strong for his age as his Asgardian blood and body helped him develop to the height and strength of a 10-year-old.

His life is very different to how it was before, for example, he was in a race for his mother's attention against her work which he was losing badly.

Raiden seemed to be a second priory to Storm and this caused him to act up."Ok with this she must start to notice me" he looked towards his hands and concentrated and sparks came out and the wind picked up.

"Let's do this and show her I deserve her attention."

He walked into her office and saw her looking over papers and sighing different ones, he gulped as he stepped forth and spoke.

"Umm mother I need to show you something"

"This is not the time Raiden I am busy."

"I know but this is very important please"

Storm placed down her pen as she pushed her hair to the side and shredded to listen.

Excitement radiated from him as he placed his hands forward and sparks came off and his hair started to float from the static as he concentred but when he looked up he saw her furious and before he could say if anything is wrong she raised her hand and.